Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution

Where is the best and cheapest place to buy Careprost ? Thanks
From where can i buy it online?
Does this work as good as Latisse? I ordered a few bottles so wanted to make sure
Start your review of Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Ajax, ON
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Stephanie R.
This stuff is a miracle in a tiny bottle! I naturally have short, thin lashes. After 12 weeks of daily use (one drop) my lashes were about twice as long! This didn’t do anything for the thickness of my lashes, but my it did help to fill in some sparse spots so my lashes look more full! The length difference is amazing. When I wear mascara now, my lashes often look like fakes! After 4 months, I started using it every other night, and I’m able to maintain the length. Occasionally this makes my eyes itchy or red, but nothing that bothers me too much. I love this so much, and I hope to continue using it forever! :)
The real product works but please do not buy from careprostcanada.com

The product I received was not the same the one posted in the photos on the website. The product I received does not even contain bimatoprost, which is the active medical ingredient that lengthens the lashes. Without it, the product is useless. I was not told that the product would be different than advertised. Complete scam!
The real product works but please do not buy from careprostcanada.com

I order from lashserum.us and the product is ligit! My lashes are super long thick and dark!
Careprost is a miracle in a bottle! You can Google search for "GET365LUM" ❤️ to find Careprost a waaay...cheaper. I used eyelash extensions. It was an epic fail. I ended up with about 10 extra lashes on each eye in random places and quickly began my quest for someone who could not only fix them but also up-keep them too. You should also know that I’m fake eyelash challenge in putting them on and often found in the past even while super carefully removing them they also remove some of my own lashes so fake is not an option for me. I have experienced a ton of make-up and cosmetic disappointments, so it’s super exciting to find a winner. I applied careprost morning and night as directed for 5 weeks and already saw incredible results. They say it really shows around 3 months after. My lashes, now 2 more months later are significantly longer! Easily double the length of my before! They are like extensions or false lashes. I now apply once to twice a week to maintain and bought more today just before leaving this review, as it’s too fabulous to go without ever again! Note: I haven’t tried on my brows as the bare spots were micro-bladed before I got my hands on this product.
Seattle , WA
It really works. Takes a full 3 months to see max results. 1st 3 months I used it 2xs daily, then cut back to once daily, then back to 3xs a week. I used it for about a year with great results, but then started to notice that my upper eyelids were starting to look very droopy. I think this stuff actually ruined the elasticity on my eyelids and I'm super bummed! Now my "best feature" looks old and droopy. All magic comes with a price, buyer beware. :(
Middleburg, FL
Careprost has really made a huge difference in my eyelash growth. I had areas where lashes were missing, and Careprost helped to regrow areas that were lacking eyelashes. They are long, and full! Use every night after washing your face and cleansing eye makeup.
I use Careprost and it is brilliant, does exactly what it says. I order it online from "GET365LUM" ❤️ (you can search on Google to find reliable source). My rating for price is because Latisse is very expensive 🤑. It took a few weeks until I could really see results but now my lashes are much longer and darker. Recently I seem to be forgetting to use this at least a couple of times a week and it doesn't seem to have hurt too much, but being diligent about it is definitely better, especially at the start.
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Imani B.
Great eyelash growth serum in affordable price only US$15.84. It grew my lashes out within weeks & are thicker, longer & darker now. I stopped wearing mascara! Love the results and how they've stayed long and curled. Bottom line is, if you want longer lashes, this product is THE ONE. So be patient and in 2 weeks you will have noticeable lash growth.
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Jessica F.
It Works, Can Recommend! Been using this for 4 months!
But mine was cheaper alternative to Latisse - Bimat Drops, but with the same composition as Careprost Bimatoporost 0.03.
My lashes didn’t get awesomely long but definitely longer, fuller and thicker than before. Will continue to use as long as possible. I can afford Bimat serum because Latisse is extremely expensive for me.
Thank you, OKDERMO skincare, for the perfect shopping experience and deep professionalism, your lifetime customer :)
Sincerely,
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution LATISSE® LATISSE®
It Works, Can Recommend! Been using this for 4 months!
Sincerely,
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution LATISSE® LATISSE®
Atlanta
I just got my second order of this because I’m absolutely in love with the results! I’ve been using this lash serum for 6 months now and constantly get compliments on my lashes. I first started using this serum because I was addicted to eyelash extensions and they were ruining my lashes. I used the serum while having eyelash extensions in and after all the extensions came out (2-3 weeks) I realized my lashes had grown! I have yet to go back to eyelash extensions because my real lashes have become so much longer and darker. I even go days without mascara just because my bare lashes look so good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago