BY CAREPROST

• Has anyone purchased this from Careprost Canada website? ...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you notice results?1 Answers
Kristine D.
Cerritos, CA
This stuff is AMAZING! As other reviewers have said, Careprost is the generic version of Latisse. I tried Latisse for about 6 months before trying Careprost, and it does work - however, Latisse is WAY to pricey for me! Enter, Careprost! Not only is it extremely more affordable, it WORKS. I started noticing results after about 2 months. Before using this type of product, I would have to curl my lashes and use waterproof mascara (eek!) to get my lashes in a noticeable place. Now that I have Careprost, I don't have to curl my lashes (!!!) OR use icky waterproof mascara anymore (unless I'm at the pool/beach). My lashes are longer and fuller and I'm so happy with my results! When you start out using this, definitely apply it every night! After about 4 months, you can apply it every other night - I've been doing this, and my results haven't changed. If you can get your hands on it, do it! So worth it!
Emily D.
Atlanta
I just got my second order of this because I’m absolutely in love with the results! I’ve been using this lash serum for 6 months now and constantly get compliments on my lashes. I first started using this serum because I was addicted to eyelash extensions and they were ruining my lashes. I used the serum while having eyelash extensions in and after all the extensions came out (2-3 weeks) I realized my lashes had grown! I have yet to go back to eyelash extensions because my real lashes have become so much longer and darker. I even go days without mascara just because my bare lashes look so good.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I've been using this only for 4 weeks and I'm noticing major results! It works great on your eyebrows too. The only thing I'm staying aware of, and other people should too, is the side effects like orbital fat loss. I do seem to notice my eyes look a little more tired looking, but if starts looking any worse I will have to give this up. I really hope I don't get that side effect because this is truly a life changing product and for 25$ When Latisse costs $100+
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
I. Love. Careprost. It’s the generic version of latisse, which is an eye lash growing serum. I had been using latisse for about two years, usually every day or every other day on my top lash line. It looks wonders and I love latisse, but at about $150 a bottle it starts to get very expensive after long use. My moms friend had told her about careprost, and we absolutely love it. I feel as if a bottle of careprost doesn’t last as long as latisse unfortunately, but for a fifth of the price it’s 100% worth it. I have had no side effects with it besides if I stop using it for a few days I do notice my lashes start to thin out, but I swear by this product. The only downside is it can be extremely hard to find a website to purchase it! I’m not exactly sure why but it seems it only comes from Canada. If you can find it though, it is true gold!
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
This is actually a knock off of Latisse, I have used both and I truly think that they work both just the same except this is cheaper. So if you are looking for a cheaper alternative and pretty much the same outcome I highly recommend this product!
Christina G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I love this stuff! This is the generic version of Latisse and it really works and is a fraction of the cost. It took about 8 weeks for me to notice the growth of my eyelashes and 12 weeks for people to notice. You have to remember to use this every night in the beginning. I try to use it 4/5 times a week now as part of my night time regimen.
Dena S.
Calvert City , KY
Careprost works! This is the generic of Latisse. You don't have to have a prescription. I have not had any darkening of the iris. Only side effect I have experienced is occasional crusty eyes ( nothing major) my lashes literally look fake. People comment all the time asking me about my lashes. I will buy this forever. It's affordable and IT WORKS!!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Holy cow!!!! It works I mean really really works. About 6 weeks in now and my eyelashes have doubled in thickness and length. This pic is with zero mascara and I had no eyelashes before!
Stephanie R.
Ajax, OH
This stuff is a miracle in a tiny bottle! I naturally have short, thin lashes. After 12 weeks of daily use (one drop) my lashes were about twice as long! This didn’t do anything for the thickness of my lashes, but my it did help to fill in some sparse spots so my lashes look more full! The length difference is amazing. When I wear mascara now, my lashes often look like fakes! After 4 months, I started using it every other night, and I’m able to maintain the length. Occasionally this makes my eyes itchy or red, but nothing that bothers me too much. I love this so much, and I hope to continue using it forever! :)
💡آلُِآء ع.
Al, Saudi Arabia
My favorite .. I have used a very wonderful product wonderful wonderful worth buying.
I have improved my eyelashes a lot .. The length is very beautiful and at a suitable price .. People previously asked me what happened to your eyelashes! surprise.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
Wheres a good trustworthy place to buy this?
Melissa M.
Orlando, FL
how much is this product? And where can I purchase it?
Amanda S.
Edmonton, AB
Has anyone purchased this from Careprost Canada website? I don't know if it is legit.
Stephanie W.
Draper, UT
I need to buy this now? Please help!
Heidi M.
Rumford, RI
Where do you get this without a prescription?