by Careprost

Where is the best and cheapest place to buy Careprost ? Thanks
From where can i buy it online?
Does this work as good as Latisse? I ordered a few bottles so wanted to make sure
Start your review of Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by may Z.
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by may Z.
Careprost is absolutely amazing!!! I get it from beautyinaboxshop.com as they have never disappointed me and i know a lot of sites sell china fakes. they sell it under "eyelash growth solution" because it is originally a prescription. check them out! it really works. also read their reviews on facebook. they have other products too i believe, like retin-a. i uploaded a pic of how careprost looks on their site
Seattle
It really works. Takes a full 3 months to see max results. 1st 3 months I used it 2xs daily, then cut back to once daily, then back to 3xs a week. I used it for about a year with great results, but then started to notice that my upper eyelids were starting to look very droopy. I think this stuff actually ruined the elasticity on my eyelids and I'm super bummed! Now my "best feature" looks old and droopy. All magic comes with a price, buyer beware. :(
Middleburg, FL
Careprost has really made a huge difference in my eyelash growth. I had areas where lashes were missing, and Careprost helped to regrow areas that were lacking eyelashes. They are long, and full! Use every night after washing your face and cleansing eye makeup.
I use Careprost and it is brilliant, does exactly what it says. I order it online from "GET365LUM" ❤️ (you can search on Google to find reliable source). My rating for price is because Latisse is very expensive 🤑. It took a few weeks until I could really see results but now my lashes are much longer and darker. Recently I seem to be forgetting to use this at least a couple of times a week and it doesn't seem to have hurt too much, but being diligent about it is definitely better, especially at the start.
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Imani B.
Great eyelash growth serum in affordable price only US$15.84. It grew my lashes out within weeks & are thicker, longer & darker now. I stopped wearing mascara! Love the results and how they've stayed long and curled. Bottom line is, if you want longer lashes, this product is THE ONE. So be patient and in 2 weeks you will have noticeable lash growth.
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Jessica F.
It Works, Can Recommend! Been using this for 4 months!
But mine was cheaper alternative to Latisse - Bimat Drops, but with the same composition as Careprost Bimatoporost 0.03.
My lashes didn’t get awesomely long but definitely longer, fuller and thicker than before. Will continue to use as long as possible. I can afford Bimat serum because Latisse is extremely expensive for me.
Thank you, OKDERMO skincare, for the perfect shopping experience and deep professionalism, your lifetime customer :)
Sincerely,
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution LATISSE® LATISSE®
It Works, Can Recommend! Been using this for 4 months!
Sincerely,
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution LATISSE® LATISSE®
Atlanta
I just got my second order of this because I’m absolutely in love with the results! I’ve been using this lash serum for 6 months now and constantly get compliments on my lashes. I first started using this serum because I was addicted to eyelash extensions and they were ruining my lashes. I used the serum while having eyelash extensions in and after all the extensions came out (2-3 weeks) I realized my lashes had grown! I have yet to go back to eyelash extensions because my real lashes have become so much longer and darker. I even go days without mascara just because my bare lashes look so good.
Know what you are putting in your eyes.  Bimatorost is a classification of drug called a prostaglandin analog.  It is used to treat people who have glaucoma buy reducing the pressure in their eyes.  It does have the side effect of increasing the length and volume of eye lashes, however there are significant risks associated with its use, especially if you are using it with out being followed by an eye doctor. It can permanently change the color of your iris and potentially cause your eye pressure to become dangerously low, if too low this can lead to blindness. This company is selling the drug with out FDA approval and without care for what it can do to your health.  Long lashes are great but probably not worth losing your eye sight for.  Do some research and be informed about what you put in your body.
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Dorothy F.
I've tried everything (oils, serum, etc) and Careprost is the only thing that has worked for me. If you're curious I've got Careprost online. Just Google for this keyword * GET365LUM * 👍 to find reliable source (way cheaper..) I started using Careprost (Bimatoprost) 😀 earlier this year (2-3 times a week). It is a generic form of the same liquid Latisse. Careprost gives great results for eyelash growth. It works well to stop eyelashes from falling out even when you are removing your make up or while washing your face. The results are visible in just a few weeks. I found it worked great, my lashes are longer and thicker and look really pretty. To see the real results, it is recommended that you regularly use Careprost for at least 1 to 2 months. Good luck, ladies!
I love the Careprost. It really works! Maximumlashes is a great place to purchase this product. Their customer service is great and the product is delivered quickly. I will be purchasing from them again.

Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution
Ask a question to the Influenster community...