Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution

by Careprost

Could someone post the link so I can purchase this please
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution how long does one bottle last?
Hi everyone, hope you are good...where do I buy this from genuine Website?
Start your review of Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Know what you are putting in your eyes.  Bimatorost is a classification of drug called a prostaglandin analog.  It is used to treat people who have glaucoma buy reducing the pressure in their eyes.  It does have the side effect of increasing the length and volume of eye lashes, however there are significant risks associated with its use, especially if you are using it with out being followed by an eye doctor. It can permanently change the color of your iris and potentially cause your eye pressure to become dangerously low, if too low this can lead to blindness. This company is selling the drug with out FDA approval and without care for what it can do to your health.  Long lashes are great but probably not worth losing your eye sight for.  Do some research and be informed about what you put in your body.
Emily D.
Atlanta
I just got my second order of this because I’m absolutely in love with the results! I’ve been using this lash serum for 6 months now and constantly get compliments on my lashes. I first started using this serum because I was addicted to eyelash extensions and they were ruining my lashes. I used the serum while having eyelash extensions in and after all the extensions came out (2-3 weeks) I realized my lashes had grown! I have yet to go back to eyelash extensions because my real lashes have become so much longer and darker. I even go days without mascara just because my bare lashes look so good.
Vanessa M.
Lake Worth, FL
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Vanessa M.
I don't have bare lashes before/after pictures, but here's some before/ after Careprost with me wearing two coats of mascara (you can barely see my lashes existence on the 2nd and 3rd picture). Careprost makes my Asian short lashes so freaking long! I reach the full result at about 14 weeks, I do notice that my dark circle becomes a little bit deeper, but I can just use concealer to cover it. I tried lash lift last month and I am now obsessed with my lashes look. I put the solution on the lid and use a very thin eyeliner brush to apply this every night before skin care. I sanitized the lid and brush before and afterwards. My first bottle that I opened in Sep 27th 2018 still have some product left. For 4-5 month usage I think this is a very good investment. I bought mine on Tara Skin Care. I highly recommend it!
Heather S.
Marion, OH
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Heather S.
This stuff works crazy good! My lashes and brows look great! My lashes and brows are so full and dark! They're usually so blonde they're transparent! Now they're full and dark. So happy! Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution
Kristine D.
Cerritos, CA
This stuff is AMAZING! As other reviewers have said, Careprost is the generic version of Latisse. I tried Latisse for about 6 months before trying Careprost, and it does work - however, Latisse is WAY to pricey for me! Enter, Careprost! Not only is it extremely more affordable, it WORKS. I started noticing results after about 2 months. Before using this type of product, I would have to curl my lashes and use waterproof mascara (eek!) to get my lashes in a noticeable place. Now that I have Careprost, I don't have to curl my lashes (!!!) OR use icky waterproof mascara anymore (unless I'm at the pool/beach). My lashes are longer and fuller and I'm so happy with my results! When you start out using this, definitely apply it every night! After about 4 months, you can apply it every other night - I've been doing this, and my results haven't changed. If you can get your hands on it, do it! So worth it!
Michele C.
Waleska
I have used Careprost for a very long time and I love it!  I WISH we could get it here in the US, but thankfully we can get it online.  It works quickly (several weeks).  When I've used other products, I have had some good results but often a lot of my lashes would suddenly fall out all at once.  Almost as if those products would grow and lose lashes at the same rate.  I have never had this problem with Careprost.  My lashes are long and healthy. There is continual regrowth so I never have bald spots!  One thing I highly recommend -  After each use, use a cotton ball with alcohol to wipe the brush clean.  That way you are never introducing germs into the bottle or the other eye.
Tessa B.
I. Love. Careprost. It’s the generic version of latisse, which is an eye lash growing serum. I had been using latisse for about two years, usually every day or every other day on my top lash line. It looks wonders and I love latisse, but at about $150 a bottle it starts to get very expensive after long use. My moms friend had told her about careprost, and we absolutely love it. I feel as if a bottle of careprost doesn’t last as long as latisse unfortunately, but for a fifth of the price it’s 100% worth it. I have had no side effects with it besides if I stop using it for a few days I do notice my lashes start to thin out, but I swear by this product. The only downside is it can be extremely hard to find a website to purchase it! I’m not exactly sure why but it seems it only comes from Canada. If you can find it though, it is true gold!
member-a5b751
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by member-a5b751
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by member-a5b751
I started using a careprost a few months ago and now I would die without it!!! these pictures are a little over a year apart, and as you can see, it definitely makes a difference:) 10/10 recommend!!
John S.
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by John S.
One of the best product for eyelash growth, million women's of USA, UK, Europe,  Australia and other part of world are use careprost for eyelashes growth. Careprost have same composition like latisse. Its contains bimatoprost ophthalmic solution .03%. Careprost is manufacture by sun pharma Inda. Just search on internet for careprost, you will get the best deals
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution uploaded by Rhonda L.
Holy cow!!!! It works I mean really really works. About 6 weeks in now and my eyelashes have doubled in thickness and length. This pic is with zero mascara and I had no eyelashes before!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pam R.
Stamford, CT
il y a un an
Careprost Eyelash Growth Solution how long does one bottle last?
Taylor A. il y a 2 mois
A bottle lasts about a month if you are still in the initial 16 week phase of getting to the maximum length. After this, you maintain it so you arent using it every single night, some do every other night, some 2-3 times a week, some even once a week.I get mine from beautyinaboxx . com - the best customer service and always fresh and genuine product. I hope this comment helps and if so, please like it! :)
Maka N.
delaware
il y a 2 ans
Taylor A. il y a 2 mois
You apply it on top of your eyelash line every night before sleeping. You may see some result in a few weeks, but the maximum results happen by 16 weeks of continual use. It is the BEST eyelash lengthener i have ever used and ive used maaaany! I buy mine from: beautyinaboxx . com - they are credible and only sell genuine products. I hope this helps someone :)