HealthWellnessCareOne
Underwear for Women Maximum Absorbency Light Lavender Extra Large - 16 CT

by CareOne

CareOne® Maximum Absorbency Light Lavender Extra Large Underwear For Women.

Now with 2 more!

Compare to Depend®*.

Feels and fits like regular underwear.

Omni-Odor Guard™ plus helps prevent odors from forming.

Waist 48"-64".

16 underwear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CareOne Underwear for Women Maximum Absorbency Light Lavender Extra Large - 16 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Westport, MA
Not great quality when you bleed it goes through the pad and you need to buy a heavier pad. It is not recommended get always instead
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super good for heavy flow menstrual cycle time so you won't be scare dif you stained or not
Estill, SC
1,295 reviews
Carson's protective underwear.has been a God send to me.I had a colostomy 2 months ago and at night I have a horrible time with the bag leaking.I found this product and started using it and it works.I am actually getting a couple of hours sleep without worrying about the bag leaking.the bed is nit getting dirty and I am so thankful.trying to keep up with the nasty laundry was putting such a burden on my husband.Thank you so much for this product.

Looking for your answer?