BY CAREONE

CareOne™ Eye Makeup Remover.
Refreshing oil-free. see more...

kay a.
It barely got my eyeshadow off. The smell is to strong. I would not buy it even though it seems like you save money when buying . I would stick with a different one .
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
I briefly though I'd save some money and buy the store-brand make-up remover. I actually returned this stuff, it was that awful. It is so heavily fragranced, it is the last thing I want to use near my eyes, not to mention that it struggled to remove my mascara... which isn't even waterproof! So bad.