CareOne Pure Vitamin E Body Oil

by CareOne

CareOne™ Pure Vitamin E Body Oil.

28,000 I.U.

1 fl oz (29.5 ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CareOne Pure Vitamin E Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
CareOne Pure Vitamin E Body Oil uploaded by Christine B.
CareOne Pure Vitamin E Body Oil uploaded by Christine B.
CareOne Pure Vitamin E Body Oil omg is This oil supposed to be that sticky? I’ve used vitamin E oil in the past and it was never the sticky it literally feels like I’m rubbing honey on my face and body! Product was in the moisturizer sections so I assumed it was for the face but when I scanned it on here it says it’s body wheel I’m really going to have to research this and I don’t know if facts or if it works just get the Directions say apply a drop on to the skin and massage gently with upwards strokes and to absorbed… So I’m assuming the face but this is so sticky I can’t even describe it I was feel like washing it off my face but I’m willing to give it a try if it will make a difference in my skin… We will see I’ll get an update on this in a few weeks in the meantime I’ll research it.
Cayleen C.
charlotte
This product is very good for the skin and I found it at food lion for a really good low price... but for the quantity I wouldn’t expect over 25-30 uses of it. It’s really small and tacky so a little goes a long way, and it’s consistency isn’t oily it’s literally like a tacky (not sticky) thick base . Very moisturizing . I used this for my acne scars and acne and my acne has gone away when I replaced my moisturizer for this vitamin e.
Ru B.
Gaithersburg, MD
CareOne Pure Vitamin E Body Oil uploaded by Ru B.
This is soooo helpful tbh. I’ve noticed that this was helping even out my skin tone kinda? Like my skin is discolored to the max.. so I thought why not try this. And it was just amazing! Absolutely love.
Mads
Love using this on my neck and chest at night. Vitamin E oil is really good for your skin. This oil is very thick so i use it with a lotion or coconut oil to make it easier to apply
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
I love this oil! I use it around my cuticles and also in my hair oil mix to keep my hair and scalp looking amazing!
MARIAM DH I.
I love this oil  It's so good for many things! everyone should have it, You can put it into your shampoo or directly onto your scalp to treat your hair,I always recommend this oil because I have had such success with it.and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with girls who love makeup and beauty.I'm waiting for you.

Looking for your answer?