CareOne Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Stephany H.

BY CAREONE

CareOne® Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes.

With Vitamin E.

Soft cloths remove make-up, even waterproof mascara. see more...

Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
Not pleased with these one bit. The pack dries up way too fast, the wipes do not remove makeup that well and you end up using about 5-6 just on one eye alone to get the makeup off. It also tends to smear things like mascara or dark colored eye shadows and liners. It's definitely not something I would keep in my bag!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love to use these when I get ready in the morning (makeup routine). I wouldn't use these on my face but I love to use these to get rid of swatches and makeup on my hands. I constantly repurchase these for that reason.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
These were alright. It got the job done on my face. Took a few minutes on one clothe so it wasn't that bad for me. Probably because I don't wear so much makeup.
Karina S.
Wenatchee , WA
They were good, but just like any other make-up wipe out there. Not a bad brand, I wouldn't necessarily stay away from there either
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
They aren't moist at all. I would have to use at least 5 to take of all my makeup and I don't even wear a lot of makeup.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
these cleansing wipes are great. they worked really well for me. that's all i will use. i was not disappointed at all
Estefania D.
bello
no lo he usado , pero por las referencias y reseñas no son buenas pues dicen que maltrata la piel sensible , por ahora no lo he probado ...
Aileen D.
es muy buena para el rostro no la maltrata ni le hace daño son suave
las recomiendo para piel sensible y quitan por completo el maquillajes
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
Is this good for sensitive eyes?
Jaqueline S.
Rua José Maciel Neto, 315 - AP.253, Bloco C- 06764-040 - Taboão da Serra, São Paulo, Brasil
O lenço causa alguma irritação nos olhos ou pele? Existe a possibilidade, variando de pessoa pra pessoa?
Jaqueline S.