CareOne Infants' Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Non-Staining Dye-Free Concentrated Drops Berry Flavor Ages 6-23 Mos Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer

BY CAREONE

CareOne???? Infants' Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Non-Staining Dye-Free Concentrated Drops Berry Flavor Ages 6-23 Mos Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer.
Compare to the active ingredient in Motrin???? infants' drops dye-free berry flavor**.
For ages 6-23 mos.
50 mg per 1.25 ml.
Pain reliever/fever reducer [NSAID].
Concentrated drops.
Lasts up to 8 hours.
Alcohol free.
Use only with enclosed syringe.
See new warning information.
1 fl oz (30ml). see more...

• Has anyone tried these. Do they actually work?2 Answers
Ashley P.
Waverly, OH
Definitely loved this product when my son was little. It always seemed to bring his fevers down and make him feel better. I would recommend this product to anyone with small children. Great product!!!!
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
this product is good, I've used it before and it works, my little liked the taste said it was delicious, 100 % recommended by me and my daughter
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
It works! This product works it helped me with my 109° fever and now that I've been using it. My fever is back to normal.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this a few times and I prefer dye free products when it comes to my kids and it's inexpensive.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Buenísimo este medicamento siempre lo compro para mis niños y le da alivia el dolor rápidamente
Mayra C.
Staten Island, NY
Has anyone tried these. Do they actually work?