BY CAREONE #78 in Grooming Tools

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

CareOne® Grooming Scissors With Comb.
Safety trims facial hair.
Comb for grooming.
Professional quality. see more...

Review (1)
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is meant for facial hair, but I used it at my boyfriends house to cut my bangs (I have straight across) and it really helped me get a precise cut and also didn't cut too much at one time. After using his I went out and bought my own. Really happy with the size and sharpness of this when it comes to cutting my bangs! Also, I like the comb as well. Helps me hairs get close together than a brush does.