BY CAREONE

CareOne® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

With Vitamin E.

Gently removes make up.

Leaves skin feeling smooth & soft. see more...

Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I just tried this product yesterday & I was very impressed. The towelette stayed moist all the time I used it. Soft on the skin & left my skin soft. Though I did still put water to my face to get any other makeup off that it may have not gotten. Great price, $3.99. I would absolutely recommend!!
Amina A.
This product is great when needing to take off makeup. It met my expectations when it came to taking off my makeup. It comes with a lot of wipes so the pricing for it wasn't bad. Would highly recommend these!
Aaron A.
Whittier, CA
This facial treatment helps me cleanses my face and the towelettes make it easier for packaging and traveling around and is just perfect for making my skin brighter and replenish
Audrey H.
Mattawan, MI
Keeps your face fresh and clean all day long!! It lasts and lasts, and have been a user multiple times. It has so many in one pack!! It's a great product!!
Taylor M.
Westland , MI
Great for price. Definitely would buy this again, and cleans up mostly all makeup and dirt.
Zunny C.
Milwaukee, WI
It's a great product for the price, they removed most of my makeup, and left my face soft.
Johana L.
Antioch, CA
Great product for the price has many in them and its great when i taking of my makup
Sofia b.
These are so awesome they are so easy to use and they easily take off my makeup and there is a good amount of wipes in the package decent price
Regina C.
Brasil SP
Lenços humidecidos pra o rosto ótimo pra tirar a make sem parecer aí levo um soco ... limpa muito facil
Stephanie J.
Bronx, NY
Never heard of this brand is good
Nina S.
São boas?? Adorava experimentar e depois dizia algo sobre elas