BY CAREONE

EPSOM SALT. MAGNESIUM SULFATE U.S.P. A soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises. A saline laxative for the short-term relief of constipation. Quality Guaranteed Or Your Money Back. see more...

Emily J.
We use a lot of Epsom Salt in our house. It is great to put in your bath tub and soak for any sore muscles that you have. Lately I have been trying my hand at creating my own scented salts and I use these as the base for it
Lindsey K.
Epsom salt is so great soaking in the bath after the kids are in bed after a long day of work. I feel like it really pulls the toxins from your body to leave you feeling less stressed!
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
During cold & flu season I try & take detox baths as soon as a feel a cold coming on. I usually add Baking Soda & Ginger to the Epsom Salt. The baths seem to work & are relaxing!
Ericka C.
Edison, NJ
Muscle aches? Get a warm bath prepared put some epsom salts in it & soak in it. Works wonders! I especially live to soak my feet in warm water with epsom salt & little lavender.
nell m.
I use Epsom in a bath with the change of seasons. A good way to get magnesium. Add some essential oils and it'seems like being at the spa. Also use in my yard to keep grass green.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I have Psoriatic Arthritis and pain associated with that... I take long soaks or baths with the Magnesium Sulfate, U.S.P Epsom Salt and it works wonders
susan t.
Ocala , FL
This salt is great. I have used others and really liked this works great on bites and kids. It also helps when very itchy skin rashes too.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Epsom salt is great for multi uses. I often sprinkle some in my bath water as I run it to help me relax I would recommend this to anyone
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually use Epsom salts In my garden!!! Helps my tomatoes and peppers grow luscious fruits and leaves so green and healthy!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Take me away or at least give my body a vacation from sore muscles . For feet or body this is a great additive for my tub time