BY CAREONE

EPSOM SALT. MAGNESIUM SULFATE U.S.P. A soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises. A saline laxative for the short-term relief of constipation. Quality Guaranteed Or Your Money Back. see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
During cold & flu season I try & take detox baths as soon as a feel a cold coming on. I usually add Baking Soda & Ginger to the Epsom Salt. The baths seem to work & are relaxing!
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I have Psoriatic Arthritis and pain associated with that... I take long soaks or baths with the Magnesium Sulfate, U.S.P Epsom Salt and it works wonders
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Epsom salt is great for multi uses. I often sprinkle some in my bath water as I run it to help me relax I would recommend this to anyone
nell m.
nell m.
I use Epsom in a bath with the change of seasons. A good way to get magnesium. Add some essential oils and it'seems like being at the spa. Also use in my yard to keep grass green.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Epsom salt is so great soaking in the bath after the kids are in bed after a long day of work. I feel like it really pulls the toxins from your body to leave you feeling less stressed!
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
This salt is great. I have used others and really liked this works great on bites and kids. It also helps when very itchy skin rashes too.
Toni M.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
Love epsom salts. Wonderful in a bath for relaxing tired muscles. And may help to soak in epsom salts for atrial fibrillation
Christy C.
Christy C.
Sumrall, MS
I love using this Epsom Salt in my bath when my muscles are sore from daily workouts.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually use Epsom salts In my garden!!! Helps my tomatoes and peppers grow luscious fruits and leaves so green and healthy!
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Take me away or at least give my body a vacation from sore muscles . For feet or body this is a great additive for my tub time