BY CAREONE

CareOne™ Detangling Comb. see more...

Anja W.
This works well on curly and fine hair. It picks through tangles without ripping hair out. I would recommend using this on wet hair & working from the bottom up, which detangles hair without knotting it more.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This type of comb works really well on my type 4b hair. It detangles my hair with ease. I like this comb better than some other name brand combs. My hair is always knot and kink free. I am satisfied with this comb and I would recommend it to anyone.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Not all Combs are created equal but this one is a little bit better then average. I use it in the shower to brush through my conditioner and it works great.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
The reason this does not get 5 stars is because I feel there any so many on the market that do just as good of a job as this one.