BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCareOne
Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- 8 CT

CareOne Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- 8 CT

by CareOne

CareOne™ Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
Instantly removes dirt, oil & blackheads.
Diminishes the appearance of pores.
Contains 8 nose strips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CareOne Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- 8 CT!
Joanna H.
Crofton, MD
CareOne Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- 8 CT uploaded by Joanna H.
I love using pore strips as a periodic bit of self care and CareOne Deep Cleansing Pore Strips do just as good a job as Biore for a fraction of the price!
Katherin O.
Gaithersburg, MD
CareOne Deep Cleansing Pore Strips- 8 CT uploaded by Katherin O.
I haven’t found pore strips that do a very good job, this brand it’s not bad but still I’m going to keep looking.
Rebecca M.
These deep cleansing pore strips really get the job done!! I have been using this for quite a while and it's definitely comparable to its name brand competitors!!!
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
They did an ok job. I think the biore are better and have more tact to them. This glue never seemed like it dried properly.

Looking for your answer?