BY CAREONE

CareOne® Cotton Balls Triple Size.
Natural cotton is soft and absorbent for all of your skin care needs.
Cotton™.
100% Cotton.
All natural.
Great for baby, beauty and home. see more...

Hannah T.
These come in different sizes. You can use these for a lot of things. It's soft and I clean my ears with it or face with toner applied to it. You can even rip it apart if you want to in order to make more use of it.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
I use cotton balls for my skin care products because I don't like touching my face a lot. I love using this bigger size for spreading products.
Jennifer S.
I love cotton balls. I use them for so many craft projects and to do my nail art. I real think they have a ton of uses
Galilea E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that it doesn't rip apart like other cotton balls I've used in the passed great quality