BY CAREONE

CareOne™ Calcium Antacid Peppermint Chewable Tablets.
Compare to the active ingredient in Tums® regular strength peppermint**.
Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Regular strength.
500 mg calcium carbonate. see more...

• How do these compare to tums? Do they taste the same? Work as fast? 1 Answers
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Anytime I have a heart burn or stomach pain I go straight to these tums. I usually hate medication but these taste well, highly recommend the mint flavor!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Duncannon, PA
I love the minty taste of these. they are a bit more chalky then tums brand though. but they work just as well!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Taste disgusting but they work well. The price is good as well and they work as well as tums or any of the other big brands.
gloria t.
gloria t.
These are pretty close to tums and work just as well. The peppermint ones in this brand are actually better than the fruity ones.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
State College, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Just like name brand antacids but significantly cheaper! Taste the same, worked just as well.
Kyra W.
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
Worked well for me ! Especially during pregnancy. The price of these are extremely fair in comparison to the name brand
Harley W.
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
These.tablets worked really well for.me and.we're priced.at a reasonable price. You should.try them.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Shelton, CT
The chalkiness always puts me off, but theses antacids always help. Even if they are store brand!
Gena T.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I almost use these on a daily basis. I suffer from heartburn really bad. These are my go to antacid. They are reasonable priced to which never hurts.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
I have acid reflex and I take these every day I use the fruity ones I use the peppermint ones to I have not found anything that helps me
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
How do these compare to tums? Do they taste the same? Work as fast?