BY CAREONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

CareOne® B-Complex Supplement Fruit Punch Packets.
Effervescent powder with vitamins, calcium & electrolytes.
Contains all 8 B vitamins.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Dietary supplement.
Energy metabolism†. see more...

Review (1)
Erica M.
This is an excellent supplement. One my best friends got me this product after I got out of the hospital on last year to try it out because it was on clearance. She purchased all that was left. Little did we know that our grocery story was no longer going to carry it. This supplement is energizing and left me with an overall "good feeling" on the inside. I was on medications that tended to drain my energy and I would be very fatigued . I hope the CareOne B-Complex Supplement Effervescent Powder with vitamins, calcium & electrolytes is brought back on the market to be able to stock up on it.