BY CAREONE #26 in Skin Treatments

CareOne® Aloe Vera Gel.
With natural aloe vera.
Helps cool and soothe sun damaged skin. see more...

Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like going to the beach and the pool during summer or while on vacation. I don't like the burns I some times I if I'm under the sun for many hours. This gel has always come to my rescue so I will continue to tan and I will continue to purchase this because it makes my skin feel so much better. I keep it in my fridge so when I apply it instantly soothes. It doesn't have a perfume smell which some gels can have. Overall it's a great product for skin irritation. I would totally recommend.
Frances S.
Ok see this girl right here.. she's a burner.. this product is the best for sunburns.. I swear my skin fizzed after I used it. It's not sticky and soaks into the skin. It's not expensive and van be bought at Walmart. If you burn after tanning stock up on these
Caitlin H.
Henderson, KY
Love this stuff. I have sensitive skin and I have to rub aloe on after shaving to stop the horrible itch. This product has helped me stop itching and I couldn't be happier. You can use it for a number of things as well. True life saver.
john m.
Brazil, IN
This item is a life saver. Helps to relieve the burns from the sun very quickly. I feel that it even helps keeping me from peeling after the burn is gone. Has a great scent to it. Not too mediciney totally would buy it again
Evelyn Z.
Paramount, CA
I loved this product! When I got a sun burn a week ago at the beach I used this product & instantly it cooled the affected area as soon as I put it on! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know!
Matthew D.
Smithtown, NY
Never had used this before but I thought I would try it because the price was so great! Have to say I'm very happy with how this worked and how easy it was on my skin! I will definitely get this again!
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
I love his size because I can keep it in the fridge for when I have a bad burn. It can be a bit sticky after application but the price is unbeatable and it does the job! Can take it on the go as well!
Kailen S.
Yorktown , VA
I got sun burnt today at the beach and this stuff instantly gave me sweet relief! Great smell too! I would recommend refrigerating it. Can buy anywhere, definitely recommend this aloe Vera gel!!!!!!!!!
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Over the years the sun has animosity on my skin more and more. Growing up i never needed sunscreen. So now I always forget to apply and reapply. Aloe Vera gel helps so much when I come home with a burn. i absolutely rely on this for all my sun burns.
Amber T.
I use aloe gel for a skin moisturizer. If you have breakouts it helps soothe the redness in the skin. I dont burn much, but if I do I also use this product for that. Has many benefits to it!!
How much are the two CareOne® Aloe Vera Gel items?
How much is CareOne® Aloe Vera Gel?
Amal G.