Care/of Sleep Supplements - 30ct

Care/of Sleep Supplements - 30ct

Catch some ZZ?s with the Care/of Sleep blend, a powerful combination of melatonin and herbs used for centuries. It?s formulated with clinically-backed ingredients and traditional ones, all in doses based on the latest research. Plus, you can pair any of our blends with a Care/of multivitamin, for an easy and effective supplement routine that lays the foundation for health and helps you address your unique goals. Proven ingredients Like melatonin, a hormone that helps you naturally fall asleep, and ashwagandha, an herb that helps calm the mind. Thoughtful quantities Ingredient doses your body can actually use, based on the most up-to-date science. No harmful extras None of the artificial colorants, sugars, and additives common to many vitamins and gummies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Care/of Sleep Supplements - 30ct!
How would you rate this product?
Jonesville, SC
Care/of Sleep Supplements - 30ct uploaded by Lisa M.
Care/of Sleep Supplements - 30ct uploaded by Lisa M.
I was having trouble sleeping and started taking these. It took about three days and I noticed a big difference. These are now in my nightly regimen.
Corp Christi, TX
Care/of Sleep Supplements - 30ct uploaded by Farida S.
Is AmazingI received this product for free by influentser to give my honest opinion and I just loved it. I'm going to treat it as a daily supplement.This helped calm my mind and I fell asleep quicker. I have kids, so I was worried that it might knock me out and I wouldn’t hear them when they needed me. That was not the case. I was still able to wake up when they needed me. Thank you influenster.
Balsam Lake, WI
Not sure why but I can NOT sleep when I take this supplement. Not sure if it’s a mind game on my part. But definitely not a product for me. Sorry
Hurricane, WV
Care/of Sleep Supplements - 30ct uploaded by Bryan N.
Easy to swallow, calming restful sleep, after a long day it’s just what I needed. Takes about 45 min to work but I slept like a baby. I will certainly be getting more once I run out. I recommend this product.
This sleep supplement works great. I absolutely love that it is purely vitamins and supplements. You cannot beat the fact that you do not wake up groggy feeling the next morning, also. I have tried all kinds of sleeping aids and this one, by far, is the best. I recommend this product for anyone needing to get a good night sleep.

Looking for your answer?