Care/of Relaxation

- A powerful combination of vitamins and herbs to support relaxation
- Contains magnesium, L-theanine, holy basil, and lemon balm
- Combines clinically-backed ingredients and herbs used for centuries
- Sugar-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, and free from unnecessary additives

Does anyone know how to stop the auto-generated emails regarding making a post with your review? I posted above on March 26th, it is listed as having received the sample and I included pictures with my review, but for some reason, they are still sending me emails stating that I never posted.
It bottle says to take two capsules per day. Do you take them at the same time or spread them out?
My page wants me to review the relaxation supplement, but they accidentally sent me the Immunity one. I've written Influenster twice with no response over the past 2 weeks. Anyone else have this happen to them? ❤
Start your review of Care/of Relaxation!
Baylee W.
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Baylee W.
If I take this supplement during the day, I don't feel like I see a change. I do think these help at night when it's time to unwind & relax for bed, so more beneficial for sleeping than relaxation during the day. The packaging is really cute & I loved that there's a little surprise message when you open the box.
Christina L.
Downey, CA
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Christina L.
So I’ve been using these vitamins since I received them in my voxbox and I’m glad I got them. I’ve been wanting to get into taking vitamins so this came at a good time! I like that they have natural ingredients and are easy to swallow!
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Jennifer V.
Loved the packaging, pills were not huge which was a plus. But my experience wasn’t the best, as of now I am no longer taking them. I was only able to try these out, for 5 days straight. Day 1, I really didn’t feel anything. Day 2, I felt relaxed and was excited about that. Day 3, 4, and 5 they caused me to feel very anxious! Caused my head to hurt and ears felt very hot, they totally had the opposite effect on me. I usually don’t feel like that, I was so confused. The days I tested it out, I had my meal and took them after always at the exact time. Wasn’t taking anything else, so I new for a fact it was these vitamins. Stoped using them, and am back to normal.
Molly A.
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Molly A.
While I do like the idea and concept behind these, they just didn't really do anything for me. I didn't feel any extra relaxation. It didn't seem to help me fall asleep earlier, but I did seem to sleep throughout the night a little better. However, I did feel a bit drowsy the next morning after taking these. They were easy to swallow. It just had a slight oily taste. I did like the packaging. Unfortunately, these just didn't work for me.
Chris R.
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Chris R.
I received #Care/Of Relaxation free of charge from #Influenster as part of my #Voxbox, in return for an honest review. So first of all, let me start by saying that in general, I am a pretty chill person to begin with, so I am not sure if I would be the best person to test these supplements. Having said that, I felt like I did see a very subtle increase in level of relaxation about 30 minutes after taking them. Emphasis on subtle. I gave the product about two weeks before reviewing to make sure there was no difference as time went on, but it was pretty much the same all the way through. I think the product works, but for me personally, the difference was barely noticeable. The way supplements work is highly dependent on many different aspects of person’s life. From their personal chemistry and metabolism, to their health status and stress level. So it may be that others would experience a greater benefit from using these than I did.
Monique K.
Camillus, NY
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Monique K.
Lately I have been very edgy and not sleeping through the night and just overall stressed. After taking these as directed for the last week or so I have noticed a dramatic difference. I feel like I am sleeping better and I am able to calm down easier and quicker when irritated. The packaging is clean and simple as well as the ingredient list which I really appreciate. There is no bad taste or side effects that I have encountered. I plan on purchasing more when this sample is gone. They also have a formula specific for sleep which I try but these have helped me already. I also shared a dose with my MIL and she also said that she slept better than she has in years!
Vanessa A.
Anaheim, CA
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Vanessa A.
I’m not sure that this does much of anything. I work nights so I couldn’t take this during the day because I need to be alert at night. When I get home I’m pretty exhausted anyway, but I first tried this on a night when I had to wake up early, it didn’t seem to relax me anymore than normal. I tried it again another night and again, I was exhausted from work so I’m not sure that it did much more. I’m not sure that I would purchase this and make this part of my routine in the future
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Stacey M.
I received this from Influenster for me honest feedback. These have really been a lifesaver. My life has gotten so hectic this past month and this couldn’t have come at a better time. I take them about 45 minutes before going to bed and I’m getting the best sleep I’ve gotten in a long time. I loved the packaging as well which is something I don’t normally notice.
Sheilah M.
De Leon Spgs, FL
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Sheilah M.
I received this product complimentary to try and review. As soon as it arrived in the mail I took a dose of the relaxation supplement. It was about 2pm. I went about my business running errands and became very sleepy. So clearly it works but I would advise not to take it before driving or too early if you have to be productive. I took at last night before bed and that seemed more appropriate. The packaging is subdued. The capsules have a slightly herbal/medicinal smell. They seem to be “burpless.” With other herbal supplements and fish oil I always get burps and reflux hours after taking- but these went down fine and no aftertaste later. The main ingredients are magnesium and L-theanine. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxation supplement or a mild sleep aid.
Diana C.
Wapato, WA
Care/of  Relaxation uploaded by Diana C.
I like this product, it really helped me relax when I took it. It is an easy way to incorporate it into my daily routine. I’d say these are really effective and will continue to use them and even look into other vitamins I can take from the care of brand.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monique K.
Camillus, NY
il y a 8 mois
Chris R. il y a 8 mois
I think it depends how chill you are normally. I am usually a fairly relaxed person, so I decided to use them at night to keep me from just passing out in the middle of the day. Lol!