Care/of Men's Multi

- Essential vitamins and minerals to fill real diet gaps for men
- Contains vitamin D3 and K2, which are key for men’s health
- Nutrients and doses based on the most up-to-date research
- Formulated with effective and proven ingredients
- Sugar-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, and free from unnecessary additives

Is it good product ?
Is this a good For both men and women??
Start your review of Care/of Men's Multi!
Bianca P.
New Bern, NC
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Bianca P.
The best part about these vitamins is that they're sugar free and don't have a bunch of unnecessary fillers. They don't have a ton of different vitamins in them either though, just basics it seems like. My husband doesn't have trouble swallowing pills so he didn't mind the size of them, but if you do they're a little larger. Nice packaging.
Tammy G.
Hurley, VA
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Tammy G.
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Tammy G.
My Fiancé has been taking The Care/of Multi Vitamins in the pill form for several weeks now. He says he feels more energized of the day and he sleeps better at night..The pills are easy to swallow and they didn’t hurt his stomach like most vitamins do..The Care/of company has a online website were you can get any kind of vitamins that your body needs. My Fiancé is going to continue taking these Multi Vitamins daily..I would recommend these Care/of Multi Vitamins for Men..
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Marija K.
Great product. Pills are easy to swallow. After few days I could feel the difference. I had more energy. I always took it in the morning with some food and full glass of water. I like the elegant bottle.
Tanya  G.
West Warwick, RI
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Tanya  G.
I was sent this multivitamin for my husband to try free from Influenster and care of. Below is my husbands review of this product. Just a little bit on myself before I write my review. I’m a 34 year old hispanic male, 5’6” and 230 lbs. Not really obese more of a dadbod. Im a welder by trade and work 9-10 hours shifts in a shipyard. Ok on to the review. The first two days I took, Care/Of: Multivitamins for men, I was nauseous as hell. I chalked it up to taking something new and since I wasn’t vomiting I hung in there. Third day I felt fine and everything was good for the rest of the week. I normally don’t eat lunch, been like that for 17 years, during the second week I was always hungry. I didn’t eat but it was a little annoying. I did notice that I wasn’t feeling as exhausted by the end of my shift though. The only reason i wouldn’t recommend this product, and I know this is weird and personal, is because I had no desire to be intimate the whole month I was taking it. My wife asked me towards the end how I liked them and I explained that last part and she said she had noticed. Well thats the end of it I guess, I didn’t really notice any great benefits besides not being tired.
Patrice F.
Downingtown, PA
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Patrice F.
My husband really enjoyed taking this supplement! The packaging is nice and simple. The pills themselves are very large but that didn’t bother him. He definitely recommends it!
Andrew H.
Hummelstown, PA
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Andrew H.
These daily vitamins are easy to take and provide all the essential nutrients without all of the fluff. Take them with food and water and ensure you are getting all of the vital supplements everyday.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Rebecca W.
These vitamins are pretty good, nothing amazing but they’re better than most vitamins available in big box stores. The ingredients are pretty good but basic, so you’ll still need to add to this vitamin to get a complete spectrum of what your body needs as this will only cover a few of those requirements. My husband lost all but 18” of his guts in the army so these type of pills are extremely hard for him to digest, so he wasn’t able to absorb them as well as capsules but he did notice some improvement in his energy levels and felt better overall. Since these vitamins don’t have anything that is specifically for just men (meaning nothing the mess up my female hormones) I decided to give these a try as well. I’ve taken them almost everyday since they arrived in the mail (3 weeks) and so far they haven’t been amazing but I have felt better in general. I have Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever so my health is always on the rocks & I am in constant pain, while this doesn’t cure it or work miracles on it, I have noticed on days that I skip these vitamins I hurt more & have a lot less energy than on the days when I take them.
Larissa  T.
Rochester, NY
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Larissa  T.
my partner started taking these vitamins and said he felt an improvement in his energy and overall felt well. the capsule was a manageable size and easy to swallow. no bad taste either.
Amber  T.
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Amber  T.
My husband received these multi vitamins to test out. He really liked the way they made him feel. The main thing he loves most of all, is they were odorless, and didn't leave a weird after taste. He did not experience any form of belching with an odd flavor or smell. He has tried previous multivitamins in the past that have left an odd fishy like taste in his mouth, or he would belch something awful. These vitamins did no such thing. He enjoyed how they gave him more energy in a healthy way. These vitamins are Sugar-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian which work with a range of men for their health and lifestyle which I love!
Starla H.
Goddard, KS
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Starla H.
Care/of Men's Multi uploaded by Starla H.
First off, they smell good! Smells kind of like oatmeal, not the normal yuck vitamin smell. He felt more energetic after a week of taking these vitamins and started riding a stationary bike. The extra vitamin supplement to the daily diet was a definite energy booster. Definitely recommend!