BY CARE/OF

No overwhelming aisles of fine print. No commissioned sales clerks. We'll send you a box of personalized daily vitamin packs monthly. We focus relentlessly on three things:

Honest guidance.

Better ingredients.

Personalized for you.

Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
I’ve been on their vitamin and supplement subscription plan for almost a year now and it really helped make a difference in my body weight and overall health. So much so that my husband has signed up for his own subscription as well. I take their pre-natal vitamins which are easy to take and probiotics to help control my digestive.
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
So far so good. I only purchased this because I got a 50% off coupon for my first purchase. I like the idea of taking what I need and not a generic Vitamin meant for everyone. I haven’t noticed a huge difference in my overall wellbeing but I’ve only been taking the vitamins for a few days so it’s too early to tell.
Shelby M.
Monroe, GA
I love this subscription box. It’s super easy and convenient to take your vitamins. I started a few months ago, not knowing much at all about vitamins. All I did was take a simple online quiz that asked questions about your lifestyle and eating habits. They assign pills that will be beneficial to you, but if you want to switch out or add more of a certain vitamin it gives you the opportunity. They come in daily packs, mine is 10 vitamins a day, all with cute quotes on them. Super easy to take on the go.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
I love Care/Of! It’s easy to get started, they have really cute and convenient packaging, and pills are easy to swallow and never taste bad or powdery. My ONLY suggestion would be for them to add more choices! They already have a lot to choose from but I’d love to see them grow even more! Highly recommend for all your vitamin needs :)
Beth H.
Alright, so the product is cute but I’ve felt nothing since taking my recommended supplements. It also took me 6 weeks to get my product due to “logistics” issues. I am cancelling—if it was executed properly it could have been great.
Pauline Z.
New York
I think the idea of care/of is so smart! For someone who struggles knowing what vitamins to take for what cause, this is such an informative service that helps me feel healthier than ever.
I just received my first care/of vitamin monthly pack and I’m so in love. The quality of these vitamins doesn’t outshine the beautiful and encouraging packaging. I’ll never forget to take my vitamins again with this set up.
Barbara D.
Wayland
I want to start this review in a positive way...their customer support is outstanding. Whenever I had an issue with shipping, or questions about products, they were quick to answer, and always resolved any issue. However, I recently canceled my subscription when I discovered there is maltodextrin in their vitamins. Maltodextrin is very unhealthy, causing many of the mystery side effects I had been experiencing. Again, I contacted support, and they were very helpful in canceling my subscription and crediting my account for the month's box I had just received.
Allegra P.
This is my favorite part of the day. I love to take my vitamins! The packaging is so cute. The app they added is amazing and helps you remember when to take them. They are personalized to your needs and concerns. Amazing company!
Vani L.
These vitamin packets are great because you can tailor them to your current needs every month and it even had a cool app that reminds you to tale them, and you get rewarded. They’re also very good quality supplements.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
Which vitamins did you/do you get from care/of? And were you satisfied with them?