No overwhelming aisles of fine print. No commissioned sales clerks. We'll send you a box of personalized daily vitamin packs monthly. We focus relentlessly on three things:

Honest guidance.

Better ingredients.

Personalized for you.

Has anyone heard of this ?F4F
How good is their woman’s multi-vitamin ?
A Alguien mas le ayudado las patillas de “relajación” con el acné por estrés ?
Start your review of care/of!
How would you rate this product?
Marissa Z.
Perris, CA
care/of uploaded by Marissa Z.
care/of uploaded by Marissa Z.
I can not give an opinion yet on this product but I will give a later prenatal vitamins care/of #includes choline,vitamin k2, and methylfolate. Sugar-free ,gluted-free,vegetarian. Vitamin&minerals that if they smell good soft
Farida S.
Corpus Christi, TX
care/of uploaded by Farida S.
The influentser chose me to give my review of the care on sleeping pills product. Rest excellent I love it. Don't wake up dizzy thank you care on I recommend it 100% to friends and familycare/of
James D.
Brooklyn, NY
care/of uploaded by James D.
These actually work! Unlike a lot of vitamins that I’ve tried before - I feel sharper, more consistently energized and all around better after taking these. They give you honest, transparent information where they source from and easy to understand research about benefits. It’s also easy to remember when I see the colorful box and fun packets with inspiring quotes. Plus they’re compostable! I definitely recommend trying - they have something for everyone!
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
care/of uploaded by Autumn F.
Care/of makes it super easy to stay healthy! Their monthly shipments of vitamins are convenient and affordable. I added the collagen powder to my daily routine with their shaker and it is delicious! My skin, hair, and nails overall health improved too!
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
care/of uploaded by Ashley W.
First time trying this and I love it! These are exactly what I need to get in a routine of taking vitamins and they are customized just for me.
Marcicia M.
New Kensingtn, PA
care/of uploaded by Marcicia M.
I really like this product! I like the personalization, even down to the back of each package! I like my daily quotes, challenges, and facts on each packet of vitamins. I like the convenience of each pouch ready for each day. If you download the app, you can collect points for each day you remember to log in and earn actual prizes! 🥕 the only thing is the price. I am investing in preventatives but I wish the price was slightly less a month. But, they really go all out to help you keep your goal! So, you are getting what you pay for!
Christina S.
Stagecoach, NV
care/of uploaded by Christina S.
I am excited I found the care/of supplements. I found the focus to really help me in my daily routine. It has the perfect blend of what I need to get through my day. I received this as a complimentary trial from Influenster and care/of and am providing my honest review. I would recommend this product.
Lewis Q.
care/of uploaded by Lewis Q.
Care/of Men's Multi. So far has been an awesome experience. From what I can tell the Mens Multivitamin help with mt focus, as well as adding other missing nutrients to my diet and body. I am definitely wanting to try the other products along the line, including the Energy care/of product(s).
Loridana M.
Brooklyn, NY
care/of uploaded by Loridana M.
I’ve been consistently taking my vitamins upwards of two months which is unheard of for me. I love that my daily customized vitamins are ready to grab and go. Eliminating the sorting factor when taking multiple vitamins. Of course I love the daily facts/tasks on each pack, the no hassle replenish and most importantly, “Hi Loridana”.
Mahalia A.
Annapolis
care/of uploaded by Mahalia A.
I’m obsessed! They come in tiny packages labeled for everyday. I love it, it’s super easy & convenient.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mark B.
il y a 8 mois
McKenzie F. il y a 8 mois
I like care/of because it feels more specific to my daily needs rather than a single formula for everyone.
Krysta P.
il y a 9 mois
Has anyone had good success using care/of? I just ordered a personalized set of vitamins and I'm really excited/interested!
Hillary S. il y a 6 mois
I love using Care/of! Ive used them for over a year and it's amazing! Plus it's easy to change up your routine and try something different!