BY CAREL

The Carel Soft Bonnet Ionic Hairdryer is a compact and portable soft bonnet dryer that lets you get a salon look right in your own home or when traveling. see more...

Kori S.
Kori S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this dryer it just gets very hot on the hooded cap and the part that you attach to the hooded cap. Overall it is a good dryer ! It is easy to use and easy to put away also. Gets the job done faster.
Eureka C.
Eureka C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great. This product is amazing and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Not only is it a dryer but it also comes with the bonnet attachment. It is a bit on the costly side at Sally but it is most definitely worth every penny. I've used it twice now in my hair and it saves me a lot of time
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok so I bought this at Sally's Beauty supply the connection to the Bonnet keeps coming off. It's kind of costly. I just got finish dying my hair so I'm using it to seal the Color in for 1 hour. I hope it does that. And drys my hair.