BY CAREFRESH

Carefresh Ultra Pet Bedding is a great choice for your animal's cage. Fresh; odor-absorbing; and environmentally friendly - it doesn't get much better than that. Ideal for rabbits; guinea pigs; hamsters; gerbils; rats; mice; reptiles; skunks and other pets. Features include: Superior odor control that stops ammonia formation up to 2 times longer than traditional bedding. Powerful absorbency allows bedding to absorb up to 3 times its weight in liquid without falling apart; packing or becoming mushy. Safe for your pet because it has been sanitized at 380 F. to kill bacteria; mold and fungus. Biodegradable and easy to dispose of because it is made of wood pulp and can safely be composted; incinerated; landfilled or flushed. Free of the aromatic hydrocarbons found in pine and cedar shavings. see more...

• IS THERE ANY PET BEDDING THAT WILL LAST MORE THAN JUST ...4 Answers
Ashleigh S.
Pet Lover Expert
I used this bedding for my chinchillas cage. The bedding worked well with absorbing liquids. I changed it out weekly to prevent odor. It comes in multiple different colors. I usually just got the plain white or brown because the colored bedding cost more which I thought was crappy and not worth the money.
Kerriann M.
This bedding works pretty good. You have to use a lot of it and it is really expensive which can be a downfall. If I could choose any bedding of my choice it would be this one though. It's pretty much all paper so you know it is safe for your animals.
Catherine P.
I was using cedar chips for my pet rat because I didn't know better. The vet encouraged me to switch to care fresh and she seemed so much happier. For that, I was happy to get it for her. I would highly recommend this because it is better for your pet and you can go longer between cage cleanings.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is great ots so soft doeant put up any dust off because its paper type which helpa upper infections. And smells good
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I used this for when I had my guinea pig and he loved it! It also soaks up all the pee or water spilt so that's a plus.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
I have used Care Fresh bedding for my hamsters since my very first hamster. It has always worked. I use it now in one of my guinea pig cages and it has made cleaning her cage a lot easier.
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
I used this when I had my ferret..he loved it and easy clean up. The only thing i used that was different was I used the white rather than colored..easier to see the surprises he left lol.
Kaitlyn P.
Marshfield , Wi
I really like carefresh for my hedgehog, she seems to like it too. It can be a bit pricey compared to other types of bedding, but there are no harmful oils to harm your pet. Does a good job.
Dunia A.
Rodeo, CA
I've been using this brand for so long and it seems to hold up pretty well. It's worked for all my hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, and mice.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I used this product for a long time and I love that it comes in colors now because it is so much fun! Really good at absorption!
rebecca p.
Pet Lover Expert
IS THERE ANY PET BEDDING THAT WILL LAST MORE THAN JUST A FEW DAYS?