BY CAREFRESH

Carefresh Ultra Pet Bedding is a great choice for your animal's cage. Fresh; odor-absorbing; and environmentally friendly - it doesn't get much better than that. Ideal for rabbits; guinea pigs; hamsters; gerbils; rats; mice; reptiles; skunks and other pets. Features include: Superior odor control that stops ammonia formation up to 2 times longer than traditional bedding. Powerful absorbency allows bedding to absorb up to 3 times its weight in liquid without falling apart; packing or becoming mushy. Safe for your pet because it has been sanitized at 380 F. to kill bacteria; mold and fungus. Biodegradable and easy to dispose of because it is made of wood pulp and can safely be composted; incinerated; landfilled or flushed. Free of the aromatic hydrocarbons found in pine and cedar shavings. see more...

• IS THERE ANY PET BEDDING THAT WILL LAST MORE THAN JUST ...4 Answers
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I recommend carefresh over wood chip or newspaper bedding any day. Not only does it cut down on strong urine odors but it is easier to clean up. I have also noticed my rabbit loved to play in it.!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Great bedding also boxo or any bedding paper shredded and non scented is good look at chocolatecolors26 on YouTube "good and bad beddings" for more details!!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Pet Lover Expert
I used this bedding for my chinchillas cage. The bedding worked well with absorbing liquids. I changed it out weekly to prevent odor. It comes in multiple different colors. I usually just got the plain white or brown because the colored bedding cost more which I thought was crappy and not worth the money.
Kerriann M.
Kerriann M.
This bedding works pretty good. You have to use a lot of it and it is really expensive which can be a downfall. If I could choose any bedding of my choice it would be this one though. It's pretty much all paper so you know it is safe for your animals.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
I was using cedar chips for my pet rat because I didn't know better. The vet encouraged me to switch to care fresh and she seemed so much happier. For that, I was happy to get it for her. I would highly recommend this because it is better for your pet and you can go longer between cage cleanings.
melanie t.
melanie t.
Chandler, AZ
I used this brand a lot when I used to manage a pet store. Love how order absorbent it is and how easy it is to clean compared to wood based bedding. I would recommend getting darker colors or mixing colors- as pretty as the white looks when you first put it down it shows everything your pet is doing.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Care fresh is a great bedding for all small animals. I've used it for years and the colors are absolutely adoring! I gave this 4 stars because you can find paper based bedding just like it for waaaaay cheaper.
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I used this for when I had my guinea pig and he loved it! It also soaks up all the pee or water spilt so that's a plus.
Rhianna L.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is great ots so soft doeant put up any dust off because its paper type which helpa upper infections. And smells good
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Cedar Park , TX
I have had 7 rodents and have tried many small animal litters. This one is by far the best at reducing dust and odors. It also comes in lots of pretty colors so you can change it up depending on your mood or decor.
rebecca p.
rebecca p.
IS THERE ANY PET BEDDING THAT WILL LAST MORE THAN JUST A FEW DAYS?