Carefresh Pet Bedding uploaded by Chelsey S.Carefresh Pet Bedding uploaded by Katarina K.

BY CAREFRESH

Carefresh Ultra Pet Bedding is a great choice for your animal's cage. Fresh; odor-absorbing; and environmentally friendly - it doesn't get much better than that. Ideal for rabbits; guinea pigs; hamsters; gerbils; rats; mice; reptiles; skunks and other pets. Features include: Superior odor control that stops ammonia formation up to 2 times longer than traditional bedding. Powerful absorbency allows bedding to absorb up to 3 times its weight in liquid without falling apart; packing or becoming mushy. Safe for your pet because it has been sanitized at 380 F. to kill bacteria; mold and fungus. Biodegradable and easy to dispose of because it is made of wood pulp and can safely be composted; incinerated; landfilled or flushed. Free of the aromatic hydrocarbons found in pine and cedar shavings. see more...

• IS THERE ANY PET BEDDING THAT WILL LAST MORE THAN...4 Answers
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Ultra absorbent, dust free , comes in lots of colors ! Works great at reducing small pet smell. Great for gerbils , hamsters, rats, and bunnies as well as many other pets ! All the cool colors are so fun an festive!
Lauren M.
My Rabbit was having issues with wood bedding, so I switched to this - I am so glad I did! His eyes don't water anymore and he doesn't sneeze as much! It also doesn't smell as bad as wood chips, though I do change his litter box pretty regularly. I also like that it is much softer than wood chips for him.
Ashleigh S.
I used this bedding for my chinchillas cage. The bedding worked well with absorbing liquids. I changed it out weekly to prevent odor. It comes in multiple different colors. I usually just got the plain white or brown because the colored bedding cost more which I thought was crappy and not worth the money.
Samara C.
Downey, CA
I bought the really big bag for only $20 and I believe it really was worth it, it last me about 5 cleanings but I have a fairly big hamster cage for my little fluffy hamster! It did its job and its super soft and easy to clean it also keep my hammy super warm in the colder days! Will recommend highly
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Care fresh is a great bedding for all small animals. I've used it for years and the colors are absolutely adoring! I gave this 4 stars because you can find paper based bedding just like it for waaaaay cheaper.
Sarah H.
I recommend carefresh over wood chip or newspaper bedding any day. Not only does it cut down on strong urine odors but it is easier to clean up. I have also noticed my rabbit loved to play in it.!
Kerriann M.
Chestertown , MD
This bedding works pretty good. You have to use a lot of it and it is really expensive which can be a downfall. If I could choose any bedding of my choice it would be this one though. It's pretty much all paper so you know it is safe for your animals.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
I was using cedar chips for my pet rat because I didn't know better. The vet encouraged me to switch to care fresh and she seemed so much happier. For that, I was happy to get it for her. I would highly recommend this because it is better for your pet and you can go longer between cage cleanings.
Ruth L.
Love it! This is the bedding I use for my 2 guinea pigs, and I helps eliminate the odor until it's time to clean up their mess. We don't have to add a lot either, which is great. I usually stock up when it's on sale.
melanie t.
Chandler, AZ
I used this brand a lot when I used to manage a pet store. Love how order absorbent it is and how easy it is to clean compared to wood based bedding. I would recommend getting darker colors or mixing colors- as pretty as the white looks when you first put it down it shows everything your pet is doing.
rebecca p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
IS THERE ANY PET BEDDING THAT WILL LAST MORE THAN JUST A FEW DAYS?