Carefresh Custom Hamster & Gerbil White Bedding, 10 liters ()

by Carefresh

Carefresh Custom Hamster & Gerbil White BeddingAt Carefresh, we're devoted to small mammals, their human parents and the environment we all share. That's why we created Carefresh Custom, the first bedding line made specifically for the different small mammal species' unique needs. Our hamster & gerbil products are the perfect size for nesting, so they stay warm, dry and comfortable. We could just shred plain paper or wood, but then we wouldn't be Carefresh.10 day odor control Our proprietary Odor Stop + baking soda formula has been proven in independent laboratory tests to suppress ammonia odors for 10 days - keeping your home smelling fresh and clean longer.3X more absorbent than shavings Made from natural reclaimed paper fibers, we've designed our bedding to absorb 3 times more liquid than wood shavings - ensuring hamsters and gerbils stay warm and dry all day long.99% dust free for easy clean-up Our unique material and manufacturing process ensures our bedding is virtually dust-free and won't fall apart or stick to the bottom of the habitat - so you can breathe and clean-up easy.25% larger pieces for softer nests Custom made for hamsters and gerbils, we've crafted our bedding blend to include smaller pieces so it's softer on their tiny feet and is easier to burrow into - helping hamsters and gerbils stay happy, healthy and active all day long.

Is this bedding worth the cost?
Is this a good product for my dwarf hamster? Is it really soft?
Start your review of Carefresh Custom Hamster & Gerbil White Bedding, 10 liters ()!
This hamster bedding is really great. Soft. My hamster loves it only problem. Is that it get soiled wayyyy to fast and I have to change it constantly. Which is beyond annoying but it doesn't run out that fast and last a good week or two with how I set up her cage.
I like using this bedding for my hamsters, they are Chinese dwarf hamsters, they love using it for nesting. It is expensive and I would like to see some coupons on this product. I love how there are many colors for different themes for there cages. Thank you
West Monroe, LA
Purchased at: PETCO
Great choice of bedding for a caged animal. It keeps down on the smelly odors. Absorbs liquids great. Great for any size cage animal I would say. It really met my expectations. Great value , great price.
I got this for my hamster and it smells up my house within 2 days. It's kinda pricey for the way it works. My hamster is very tiny and usually doesn't smell to bad. With other stuff. I wouldn't recommend it. 👎🏼
Winnfield, LA
I love using CareFresh Complete Natural Paper Bedding for Small Pets: 30 Liters for my hamster, Goober, she loves it as well and seems to prefer it over other beddings. It’s her favorite for her nest that’s for sure.
Hastings, NE
I love the carefresh bedding. It is pricey but it is really soft and my hamsters really enjoy nesting and burrowing in it. It does well at odor control and comes in really nice colors. (:
Hastings, NE
I really enjoy carefresh bedding. I especially love all of the colored kinds for different cage themes. My hamsters also really like it for nesting and burrowing. (:
JAMESTOWN, NY
I change my 2 cages 1x a week - 1 1/2 weeks.. it keeps my cages smelling fresh from the start until change. My little critters also seem to love it as well
Flint, MI
I love this bedding! It smells pleasant and it helps keep the room smelling good and not like a giant litter box. I would recommend this to anyone!
Alma
I love this hamster bedding it's colorful so my kids like it and I love it because it keeps the odor down better than the wood chips