Carefresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit White Bedding, 23 liters ()

by Carefresh

Carefresh Guinea Pig & Rabbit White BeddingAt Carefresh, we're devoted to small mammals, their human parents and the environment we all share. That's why we created Carefresh Custom, the first bedding line made specifically for the different small mammal species' unique needs. Our rabbit and guinea pig products are the perfect size for nesting, so they stay warm, dry and comfortable. We could just shred plain paper or wood, but then we wouldn't be Carefresh.10 day odor control Our proprietary Odor Stop + baking soda formula has been proven in independent laboratory tests to suppress ammonia odors for 10 days - keeping your home smelling fresh and clean longer.3X more absorbent than shavings Made from natural reclaimed paper fibers, we've designed our bedding to absorb 3 times more liquid than wood shavings - ensuring rabbits and guinea pigs stay warm and dry all day long.99% dust free for easy clean-upOur unique material and manufacturing process ensures our bedding is virtually dust-free and won't fall apart or stick to the bottom of the habitat - so you can breathe and clean-up easy.25% larger pieces for softer nests Custom made for rabbits and guinea pigs, we've crafted our bedding blend to include larger pieces so it is easier to pile and curl up in - helping rabbits and guinea pigs stay happy, healthy and active all day long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carefresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit White Bedding, 23 liters ()!
I like this brand of bedding by I hate the white color it shows their pee and looks gross very fast
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is the best bedding! All other bedding is thin an not very absorbent but this one is great!
Indianapolis , IN
I love all of the different Carefresh beddings. They are soft and very absorbent.
This is amazing a pet favourite for me.The care fresh has a nice mild smell of vanilla to it and is great for maskng those nasty wee smell.the best thing about us is that it can be used for 2weeks with spot checks which is great if you have cleaning cages/huts out.
my hamster/hamsters love it and love to bury there selfs under it.
my hamster/hamsters love it and love to bury there selfs under it.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Carefresh is my favourite bedding to use for my small animals. It holds odour well and is super soft. The only downside that it’s expensive.
Edmonton, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This bedding is great it's very observant and makes it more comfortable for your pet to lay on.

Looking for your answer?