Carefresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit White Bedding, 23 liters ()

by Carefresh

Carefresh Guinea Pig & Rabbit White BeddingAt Carefresh, we're devoted to small mammals, their human parents and the environment we all share. That's why we created Carefresh Custom, the first bedding line made specifically for the different small mammal species' unique needs. Our rabbit and guinea pig products are the perfect size for nesting, so they stay warm, dry and comfortable. We could just shred plain paper or wood, but then we wouldn't be Carefresh.10 day odor control Our proprietary Odor Stop + baking soda formula has been proven in independent laboratory tests to suppress ammonia odors for 10 days - keeping your home smelling fresh and clean longer.3X more absorbent than shavings Made from natural reclaimed paper fibers, we've designed our bedding to absorb 3 times more liquid than wood shavings - ensuring rabbits and guinea pigs stay warm and dry all day long.99% dust free for easy clean-upOur unique material and manufacturing process ensures our bedding is virtually dust-free and won't fall apart or stick to the bottom of the habitat - so you can breathe and clean-up easy.25% larger pieces for softer nests Custom made for rabbits and guinea pigs, we've crafted our bedding blend to include larger pieces so it is easier to pile and curl up in - helping rabbits and guinea pigs stay happy, healthy and active all day long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carefresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit White Bedding, 23 liters ()!
Holbrook, NY
This product does work well regarding the smell of the cage etc but it sticks to my long haired bunny and she drags it all over the place ! What a mess! It does expand greatly in the bag so you get more out of it then you would originally think. It comes in other colors which may be better because the white shows all the urine easily which makes it look more dirty !
My guinea pig loves this bedding! Other beddings have made him sneeze, but this one works well for him. You get a lot of bedding for cheap and you can get it from walmart or any local pet store!! I literally just bought more today!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Carefresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit White Bedding, 23 liters () uploaded by maria R.
Purchased at: PETCO
Very nice clean bedding dye free.This has been great for baby birds for their beds while handfeeding.No scent or oils like Aspen or pine. Safe and absorbent. Being compressed it has to be shaken apart and makes a nice fresh supply as needed.Great product will purchase again. Carefresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit White Bedding, 23 liters ()()
Purchased at: PetSmart
Although over priced, it is still the best brand of bedding that I have found. To save the amount you are using each time, I recommend putting fabric down in part of the cage and bedding in the other part. This bedding absorbs liquid and odor well. If you spot clean, you shouldn’t need to change the whole cage more than once a week. Great product!
Levittown, NY
Purchased at: PetSmart
So I recently just tried this bedding out and I found it to be so good for the bunnies since my bunnies like to kick out their hay with this it kinda just stayed in place. Second, it's to hold odors better and it does that exactly, I notice it lasted for a whole week without smelling bad, I also found this to be an easy clean up! So I highly suggest this for rabbit bedding, it lasts long, theres odor control and easy cleanup!
Knox
Best one I have found to keep the oders under control would highly recommend it! I have two rabbits so i struggled to find one able to control the oder and not have to change it daily i still change ot every two days tho.
San Francisco, CA
This is a decent bedding. When I gave it to my guinea pig (age 6 months) she kept sneezing and white discharge dripped from her eyes. I re gifted this to a friend with a bunny and they loved it. I also recommend putting newspaper underneath it so u don't need to change it as much!
Doswell, VA
Amazing absorbing and I really recommend to anyone with small animals. Great priced and really a great product and easy to clean up. I have a rabbit, and she loves this ! So much better than pine shavings she doesn’t try to eat it nor does she try and kick it around.
Oshkosh, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bedding is great! It doesn't start to smell and can be used for any sized animal in a cage. It costs about 15 dollars for a big bag that lasts about 2 months. Yes I would buy it again! I have so many bags at home!
San Antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is super soft and absorbant for my 2 male guinea pigs. HOWEVER!! It smells horrendous if u do not clean daily! We switched to a natural product because of that alone

Looking for your answer?