Pets & AnimalsPet CareCarefresh
Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit Paper Bedding - Natural: 257 Li

CareFresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit Paper Bedding - Natural: 25.7 Li

by Carefresh

Carefresh Custom Rabbit & Guinea Pig Bedding is the perfect nesting material, with natural paper pieces that keep small pets warm, dry and comfortable. With 10 day odor control, it is 3 times more absorbent than wood shavings and 99% dust-free for easy cleaning. Turn your pet's cage into a home! - Perfect size for nesting - 10 day odor control with Odor Stop Baking Soda Formula - 3X more absorbent than wood shavings - 99% dust-free for easy clean-up Carefresh Custom bedding features 25% smaller pieces to accommodate your pet's tiny feet. It expands to twice its packaged volume so you have plenty to fill any cage. Made of natural materials in the USA. Nesting is an important activity for rabbits and guinea pigs; it allows them to replicate their natural behaviors and provides a sense of safety and security. This helps reduce stress, which alleviates the risk of stress-related diseases and other health problems. CareFresh Carefresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit Paper Bedding - Natural: 25.7 Liters - (Expands to 60 Liters) #L0380 - Paper Pet Bedding

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CareFresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit Paper Bedding - Natural: 25.7 Li!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
CareFresh Custom Guinea Pig & Rabbit Paper Bedding - Natural: 25.7 Li uploaded by Stacy S.
This bedding was $29.99 at petco. I usually buy the $10 cheaper one that carefresh makes. This kind is way better for my rabbit bi like how the bedding paper is in bigger chunks so it doesn’t stick to his body as much. Better for him to play in and dig. I love the odor stop as well. Definitely a quality product and I’d buy it again.
Amanda B.
Davidsonville, MD
My guinea pigs love this bedding! It doesn't have dust, which is perfect because keep my babies healthy. They only problem is the mess that my guinea pigs make with the bedding, other than that it's perfect. I highly recommend it and I would buy it again.
juliette F.
Houston
My hamster loves this stuff!It expands whenever you put it in your hamsters cage and it’s perfect for your hamster to burrow in it and it won’t smell bad until after a week!
Maria T A.
Today I buy this nesting material for my ferrets and I'm so happy. Is really soft and my ferrets since to like it a lot. Was a good decision.
Tammy T.
Nolanville, TX
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Great bedding. My pigs liked it. Can be found at most pet stores and online at chewy.
Lindsay H.
Omaha, NE
This is perfect for hedgehogs and guinea pigs! It's great because it has a deodorizing component, so when they pee or poop it doesn't smell! However, just because it doesn't smell doesn't mean you can put off cleaning their cages for longer!
Giovanna Z.
avenida presidente carranza
Purchased at: PETCO
Es muy bueno el producto, ya que guarda muy bien los olores y no permite que huela a sucio en ningún momento

Looking for your answer?