BY CAREFRESH

No artificial colors, fillers, or animal by-products. Seed and grain formulation encourages natural foraging. Anise helps support your pet s immune system. Balanced omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy coat and skin. Vitamin e antioxidant helps support a A wholesome balanced diet for small animals. Superior vitamin pack with chelated nutrients - pets absorb only what they need depending on level of activity. All-natural ingredients - whole grains, seeds, fruits and vegetables; no aminal by-product or fillers. Nut free blend - excellent option for pets, children and parents who may be allergic. Variety of natural ingredients, textures and good flavors - encourages foraging and healthy eating. Made in the usa. Corn, Soybean Meal, Oat Groats, Wheat, Wheat Mill Run, Ground Barley, Split Green Peas, Alfalfa Hay Suncured, Grass Hay (Timothy, Orchard, Brome), Safflower, Yeast Culture, Yeast Extract (Source Of 1, 3, 1, 6 Beta Glucans), Molasses, Salt, Etc.: Size: 2 lb. see more...

Allie L.
Beaverton, OR
I really trust this Carefresh brand. Although this is a great hamster food by itself, it doesn't have the right amount of protein and fats for your hamster, so it does need modification and additions for it too be a good diet for your hamster.
Susan A.
I love Carefresh products and so do my pets. My Hamsters love Carefresh Complete Menu Hamster And Gerbil Food. It's healthy for them and they like the taste.
Kiarra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I think my hamsters will enjoy this because my friend has the same hamster as me and her hamster loves it so I think my baby's will love this
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
Not that my gerbil is a picky eater, but she does seem to like this food (at least there usually isn't any left). So I approve.
Deysi R.
Fillmore
I love giving this to my hamster. I'm sure he loves his food as well . I will repurchase this again, totally recommend it
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
My gerbil likes this food. Is one of the only ones he would actually eat every piece in the mix.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My guinea pig loves this food and I love the Carefresh brand and trust it for my pets!
Cyndi B.
Wooster, OH
Our gerbils seem to like this food and it was recommended when we picked them out.
michelle c.
My hamster loves this food so much because she is very picky with food but she loves this one