BY CAREFRESH

KUW1025: Features: -Pet bedding. -Available in Blue, Green, Pink, Purple and Yellow colors. -Made from reclaimed cellulose. -Biodegradable and flushable in small amounts. -Promotes more natural living environment. -Free from pine and cedar oils. -Will not run or rub off. -Bright lively and totally natural. -Made in United States. Specifications: -Dimensions: 3.7 H x 7.5 W x 13 D. -Capacity: 10 Liter. see more...

Sara A.
Woodward, OK
This bedding is the softest, safest bedding that I've come across for poor little guinea pigs and their sad rodent lungs. It also comes in many different colors for the decorative pet owner. I myself chose the regular brown kind, but it's all up to you!
Cassandra W.
Wellington, OH
I love carefresh. I use it for my hamster and guinea pigs. I miss it with safe saw dust because it's a bit pricey to just use carefresh
Kortni A.
This product caused my hedgehogs mouth to get clogged resulting in a vet trip. I will never buy this product again.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
A great product. I use this in my hamsters cage. Love thatit comes in different colors.