BY CAREFREE

Odor control system that helps prevent odors before they start. To go. Extra coverage. Ultra dry freshness! More cottony soft coverage for better protection (product does not contain cotton). Fluid-Lock Core keeps you drier (vs Original Carefree). Non-flushable. Made in Canada. Remove paper backing. Press Carefree firmly into panties. see more...

NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like care free because the pad is quite thick. I personally don't like thick pad. The glue is not sticky at all. It's not odor control. However, I gave it two stars because this brand is everywhere. I can find this in every country I go. Plus, the price is affordable.
ALEXIS  C.
houston, TX
I use these all the time. I get them at Walmart they are super affordable. They are for when they are light periods. Also super cheap compared to others. I love them and would recommend to everyone!!!
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Carefree seems to be the only liners that i can find that are cheap, good quality, simple, and unscented or scented. Plus carefree has so many options of liners its crazy!These ones in particular are extra long and are fantastic! And for the price you might as well try them! Walmart carried packs for 97cents!
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
Throwing these in your hand bag just in case. I use liners more often then not. I like to have that security just in case and Always takes care of me. These are affordable and I would advise ladies to always have these handy!!
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
Carefree is always a brand I know I can't trust to keep me free from leaks. Good quality and easy on the wallet. I have used carefree brands for years and will continue to use.
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for on the go and keeping in your bag for emergencies. As good for light flows and a comfortable fit .
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is so helpful and clean when I'm on my period it lastes on me a lot and over night too
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
They're good for emergencies.You can take some on the go and it's very useful!!!
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these at local grocery stores?