BY CAREFREE

Sometimes, you don’t want to compromise your style to accommodate your pantiliner. That’s why we created CAREFREE® THONG Liners with stay-put wings to keep your liner in place.

Designed specially to fit your skimpiest, sexiest undies, CAREFREE® THONG Liners have end-to-end adhesive to eliminate bunching to keep you moving…comfortably.

Carefree® Thong Liners
  • "They work, and I can wear a thong and not have to worry about my period or anything else keeping me from wearing what I want to wear." in 1 review
  • "And they did work and were secure and small enough for even my smallest thongs and g-strings." in 1 review
KATHERINE U.
Miami Beach , FL
Purchased at: Publix
Mi compañera del día a día ...😊comodidad, y calidad en su diseño , no la cambio ya q por años me ha dado lo que busco en una toalla íntima de uso diario , sin perfume , ni plástico y el tamaño perfecto para mis tangaCarefree® Thong Liners 💖
Helen H.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
I can be hard to remove because the sticky wings gets stuck together. I’m going to purchase more organic products instead of this one. Great absorbency! Worth the price. Feels comfortable and soft. The ingredients can be better. No scent like flowers from the product that may cause irritation.
Amanda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The thong style is great, but I really don’t like how thick they are. They aren’t very comfortable, overall I prefer u by Kotex thong liners instead! The prices are about the same but I think the quality with this one isn’t as good.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these thong liners for my last day of my period when I'm not able to wear a tampon these come in handy perfect. They are not too thick or too thin and they are comfortable. They stick easily and don't budge, the adhesive is very strong. The only con is it sometimes is hard to get off. Big pro: I never leak through them. I get them at my local Rite Aid and would recommend.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I am really happy that them invented them. I buy them all the time, they fit really good on the panties, this is a trustful brand, free of smell. Really easy to apply it!
Easy to take them out!
They will stay on the for a long time, got a good adhesive!
I do recommend it!
Isabelle D.
I am constantly working out so i'm always wearing leggings, so when I wear leggings I'm always wearing thongs so these always come in handy, I use these almost every day just for extra protection and they are 100% worth your money! i do recommend
Amy L.
Portland , OR
I buy these and use them every time it’s that time of the month , they’re super cheap and they do come with a lot , they barely ever move out of place and do the job , wouldn’t substitute these for a pad just a liner . I would recommend
Mara L.
I use these every month. They NOT for heavy mensuration. I use these towards the end of my menstruation. As well as with a tampon. The “fit” is what I like best. Perfect for thongs!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love these because of the shape. I like that they have wings but the wings are a little bit too large. They are comfortable and I like that they are unscented.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my go-to liners ! I’ve used these ever since I started my period and I’ve never been let down! They are perfectly sized and are so thin and light you forget you are wearing them. They come scented or unscented, and in regular or thong style so there are a variety of options to fit everyone’s style. I would highly recommend these !
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these stay in place and work with your body shape? Just seems with a thong you have less material for them to attach too!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How good are these carefree liners? Because these are always on sale in the clearance isle of my dollar store.
Cierra J.
Do they stay in place?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Where can I buy these?!?!
Jessica H.
Vista, CA
Are these the only thong liners on the market? I don't see them made by any other brand.

Target