Carefree Pantiliners with Odor Control, Unscented 20 pantiliners uploaded by Jen L.

BY CAREFREE #32 in Pantiliners

Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was not impressed with these pantie liners. They have a funny smell, they dont stay on that long. For some reason their adhesive is not that great cause they always come off the front. Well on me.
Amber B.
Pipestone, MN
Great Pantiliner stays in place does the job it's Intended for would recommend to family and friends. Also can be used on the legs of furniture to prevent scratching on hardwood surfaces. I like products that multitask.
Ash L.
Prefect for anyone you can't even tell your wearing it! I use right before that time of month just in case and it has always helped me out to avoid accidental spots. Super comfy
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
My go to pantyliner. Between this and UbyKotex. I prefer these as there is a little more thickness to them and they tend to absorb better. Have been using them for years.
Nikki G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Tired carefree pantiliners for the first time. I gotta say, I'm in love with them. Kept me feeling protected for the uh-oh occasion. I'd recommend 2any and all.
Eileen B.
Winter Haven, FL
These are great pantiliners! They stay in place & hardly feel they're there. These are on the top of my list and will def recommend to family and friends!!
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Definitely my favorite liner, it does it's job well and at a great price, great for when your having a light flow or just for everyday use.
Alyssa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got these for my Influenster Voxbox and i am in love with these. They are so light you don't even realize your wearing them.
Jen L.
Murray, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received this product via influenster. So far it is a good product. I would recommend it to any of my family and friends.
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
I just love carefree it's so easy to used and its so soft so used you don't notice that you are wearing one.
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
In what other ways have carefree save your life in anyway of your life?