BY CAREFREE

The classic you know (and love), CAREFREE® ORIGINAL Regular Liners have a rectangular shape, an incredibly soft cover, and handy stay-put adhesive to keep the liner in place.

alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Carefree® Original Regular Liners, Scented are great for right before you think you might start and right after you end. Cause no one likes ruining their underwear especially the cute ones ,am I right ? xD thanks Walmart carefree and stay free .
Hannah M.
These are a must have for every women with any kind of period. They are great to keep on you in case of emergencies and nice to have when your periods are light. They are very affordable. You can find they at any local store. Would definitely recommend.
Sydney 💋.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only liners I will use. They are so comfortable and smell very fresh. These are usually on sale so they're really cheap. I get a few packs at a time to stock up on them. They provide a light protection so they're not meant to replace pads. I prefer the regular shape and not the body shape since it curves in. They also have different styles for whatever you need.
Anastaisa L.
BROOKLYN, NY
I don't like these at all. Compared to the liners I used these are uncomfortable. These didn't meet my expectations. I suppose they're functional just not comfortable.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really liked these for a while but then I noticed that they always caused irritation. The scent on this is very irritating to the body and really isn’t good for you. I wouldn’t buy these in the future.
adriana p.
Berkley, MA
Carefree has been my go to for pantyliners for years. They work well, but I will add that there is room for improvement , perhaps making the adhesive a little more sticky and stronger. One of the great things about them though is the price; you can at times find them for about .50-$1.00 at Walmart, and they sell them for $1 at Dollar Tree locations.
Ana Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amo estos protectores diarios desde la adolescencia, son cómodos, huelen riquísimos, son absorbentes, económicos, no se sienten incómodos y te protegen de cualquier accidente, yo los uso a diario, siempre los he comprado y los seguiré comprando.
Elena F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like these, soft and comfortable. I get them at dollar tree, however they only have the scented kind and wish they were unscented...it's the worst part about them. they do not have wings and on certain underwear I wish there was wings so they stay in place. I do like them though on regular cotton ones..they stay on fine for those.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the liner. Not sure I'm a fan of the scent, might prefer unscented. Super inexpensive! Product works and does what it's supposed to. Purchased from Walmart. Would recommend this to others with a light flow.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
I have to say I was surprised at all the reviews saying how great these were. That’s why I tried them. I am not a fan, I feel like it’s a barrier but no real help.. they were not able to stay in place therefore I went through them really fast. Super disappointed.

Amazon