BY CAREFREE #73 in Feminine Care

The classic you know (and love), CAREFREE® ORIGINAL Regular Liners have a rectangular shape, an incredibly soft cover, and handy stay-put adhesive to keep the liner in place.

Sydney 💋.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only liners I will use. They are so comfortable and smell very fresh. These are usually on sale so they're really cheap. I get a few packs at a time to stock up on them. They provide a light protection so they're not meant to replace pads. I prefer the regular shape and not the body shape since it curves in. They also have different styles for whatever you need.
Madeline W.
I have to say I was surprised at all the reviews saying how great these were. That’s why I tried them. I am not a fan, I feel like it’s a barrier but no real help.. they were not able to stay in place therefore I went through them really fast. Super disappointed.
Gabriela N.
vienna, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like so much i feel very protected ans is super soft is with cotton. The smell Smell super good I use 3 every day. Carefree® Original Regular Liners, Scented
adriana p.
Berkley, MA
Carefree has been my go to for pantyliners for years. They work well, but I will add that there is room for improvement , perhaps making the adhesive a little more sticky and stronger. One of the great things about them though is the price; you can at times find them for about .50-$1.00 at Walmart, and they sell them for $1 at Dollar Tree locations.
Ana Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amo estos protectores diarios desde la adolescencia, son cómodos, huelen riquísimos, son absorbentes, económicos, no se sienten incómodos y te protegen de cualquier accidente, yo los uso a diario, siempre los he comprado y los seguiré comprando.
Elena F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like these, soft and comfortable. I get them at dollar tree, however they only have the scented kind and wish they were unscented...it's the worst part about them. they do not have wings and on certain underwear I wish there was wings so they stay in place. I do like them though on regular cotton ones..they stay on fine for those.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the liner. Not sure I'm a fan of the scent, might prefer unscented. Super inexpensive! Product works and does what it's supposed to. Purchased from Walmart. Would recommend this to others with a light flow.
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
I absolutely love these pantiliners! Most of the time I'm able to get them for $.75 or $.50 if there is a coupon in the newspaper and he buy them at the dollar tree! I am satisfied and these are the only brand that I buy!
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
These are my go to on my super light (or in between) period days. Small and discreet but definitely do the job! And they are very inexpensive which is a huge plus! Thanks for the quality product! Very satisfied!
Heather W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my favorite. You can use them at home or on the go. Each one is individually wrapped. (Tip: You can save toilet paper by wrapping your used panty-shield (as I call it) in the wrapper of a new one. That helps keep it nice and compact and makes for easy disposal).