BY CAREFREE

The classic you know (and love), CAREFREE® ORIGINAL Regular Liners have a rectangular shape, an incredibly soft cover, and handy stay-put adhesive to keep the liner in place.

Buy on Amazon*
Shara H.
Croydon, PA
I hate them so much. They get gross and break apart when wearing and separate from the liner. They don’t stay well in your underwear and I just can’t get behind this product. Do not recommend. I prefer Always Sheer Daily Liners
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I accidentally bought the scented ones by mistake an boy what a mistake. Fresh Scent smells like cheap baby powder and was irritating to my skin. I ended up only using one for about 20 minutes before going to buy one of the bulky giant ones from a public bathroom. The only thing that makes me willing to give it one star is how small and unobtrusive it was to carry in my bag.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
Love these liners. Perfect for those heavier days when a tampon might leak. I've tried other liners, and these ones are my favorite. The best deal you can get is when you buy the Huge pack at a wholesale club like sams. Great product!
Malinalli B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like buying care free because they are really cheap and get the job done, I'll only wear these if I'm not tearing a thong for obvious reasons. I don't find that the move around a tone or bunch us just as long as you change them out she you change you tampon.
Callie R.
I grew up always having these in the house. I can remember at 5 years old getting into a box that belonged to my older sister. This is a product that is timeless. I hope that as my 10 year old daughter startes to mature, that carefree will give her the same piece of mind it has me for all these years
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These Carefree Pantiliners work really well for my light days. I like having the unscented option so it doesn't bother my allergies. I haven't tried any other product, since these work. There's usually a coupon for them, so that makes them a good price.
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Small, easy to store many at a time, thin yet effective and works just as good as other brands. Even better, it can be found at just about all local and supermarket/wholesale stores. The price can be 1-$3s on average!? Yes!
Vanessa S.
favorite, liners. the carefree are less expensive and come in small package sizes for on the go. they stick on very well and do not slide of become undone. they are easy to use and overall a basic liner. can't go wrong.
Liz H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this brand the most. They have a great selection for whatever fits your needs. I like both the unscented and scented ones. The scented ones only have a hint of it and isn't too obvious.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always have these handy just in case it is getting closer to that time of month. I make sure I buy un scented because I know fragrance is not good for you.