Carefree Original Pantiliners, Long, Lightly Scented, 46-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

BY CAREFREE #57 in Pantiliners

The Longest Long! Feel clean and fresh all day everyday! The longest long! Feel clean and fresh all day everyday! Ideal for: Ideal for: Light o moderate discharge. Light flow days. Tampon back-up. Daily freshness. Features: Cottony-soft cover (product does not contain cotton). Stay-Put adhesive keeps the liner in place. Quilted construction. 25% Longer for better protection. Long lasting fresh scent. Made in Canada. Remove paper backing. Press Carefree firmly into panties. Non-flushable. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are better than nothing. That's all these are going to get from me.
Let me start by saying i know talking about and reviewing this kind of stuff is embarrassing, but as women it's a part of life and our feminine health is important to discuss. Also, reviews are important here as we can help each other find the decent products and not feel so alone during the search because it can be daunting and lonely.
I have always been obsessed with feminine cleanliness. If I'm not completely dry, and smell like nothing I'm not happy. And I know how the V works. I know that's not possible all the time.
That's why I wear liners daily. The idea behind them is that they keep any moisture and you stay dry.
But when you wear these they feel like diapers. That's a huge turn off. If I have to wear something daily in my teens and 20s and so on I would like to feel the least amount possible. Then they barely kept anything inside. It basically wasn't at all absorbent for just normal daily discharge.
It did not keep me fresh at all. It was no different than just wearing underwear in a sanitary sense, not a comfort sense. So completely backwards. They also don't fit the curves of your body or underwear correctly so there's usually either moving of the liner or it just doesn't cover that area of the underwear which presents it's own issues.
These are good for light period days. Like really light. And they are good for stopping the egregious C toe, usually in leggings, but from any too tight pair of pants but that's about it.
I know these are super cheap and affordable and easy to find which is why I'm giving them any stars, but you won't be comfortable and personally that's not something I'm willing to risk to save a couple dollars per package.
They are kept sanitary in their package. They are single packaged so easier to travel with than non individually packaged ones. They do open up in a purse if you keep them there more than one day in your purse.
Overall I'd recommend a much thinner liner from playtex or kotex and only would buy these in an emergency situation or for the two reasons listed above.
Jackie V.
Clarkston, MI
Perfect for the lighter days during that time of the month. Sticks to the underwear without feeling too uncomfortable and provides the perfect amount of perfection.
Hannah S.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These liners are so cheap and work just as good as anything else! I always make sure to pick some up (whether or not I need them) because I use them so often. Compared to U by Kotex liners, they work just as well, but you can also get them for around the same price.
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
I love these liners! It's lightly scented so it keeps you fresh all day long. I've tried other brands, but Carefree is the best!
Candy L.
Rescue, CA
I was sent these in a vox box and have used them ever since , easy to use and you don't even notice they are there
Yvonne C.
Malvern, AR
We really liked these. Soft. Fresh smelling. and didn't slide!! The price is not too high either.
DONNA V.
Carefree Pantiliners Long Lightly Scented love this brand and won't try any others.......