BY CAREFREE

Carefree Original liners have a rectangular shape, a cottony soft cover,* and stay put adhesive to keep the liner in place.* Product does not contain cotton. see more...

Buy on Amazon
jehad s.
These smell great without causing irritations. They are comfortable for everyday wear. The best in the market!
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
I enjoy this product. I recommend. Its nice and very light. Its great for nights that leak towards the back. Ahha
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Love these pads! Have been using these for years & they never disappoint. I use them daily & love how super affordable they are. I buy them at Target & Walmart. They are effective for everyday freshness & I would definitely buy these again. These packs are a deal!
Tina t.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
These are the best liners by far in my opinion. They sides of the liner seen
M to go all the way to the side of your panties,and therefore giving no leaks..this liner far exceeded my expectations.these liners were purchased at my local grocery srore
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I like to use these when it's my time of the month lol they're so useful at night especially if you move around a lot at night
Erika H.
Louisville , KY
These tend to be my go tos. Comfortable and fit well, be sure to stick them extra well.
Darcy C.
I buy so many liners for the fact that I don't want to keep buying more underwear. These work perfect for me, come in regular and long sizes and a nice fresh scent that doesn't mess with your levels and cause infections. Plus they are not too expensive, worth it to me.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Have always used this brand..always carry extra can't go without it. great price,great value.
Jennifer B.
I've used these a few times, but I prefer the unscented as it is much better for your body. Otherwise, they work great.