BY CAREFREE

Feels as Soft Thin as a Panty! Cottony Soft Cover* 2 Stay Put Adhesive Helps Keep the Liner in Place 3 Helps Deliver Freshness with an 8-Hour Odor Control System That Helps Keep You Feeling Confident All Day Long Original Carefree Long are 25% longer to support better protection. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Jessica W.
Hueytown, AL
These have been a long time favorite of mine and I have used them for years. They offer great back up protection for tampon users like me. I generally purchase them at WalMart and have found that they tend to work better than others.
Laura S.
Murrieta, CA
These are horrible. Idk what these will fit. I'm small and these are too small to hold any blood from my period. Don't recommend these at all!!!
Amber S.
These never seemed to be the right liners for me. Did not work well for accidents and always just left me needing more
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
These are okay, they're really light like barely any liner..but they dont irritate my skin or cause any reaction.
Joselyne F.
These are great to carry in your bag.... Thier small but they actually work. And great for emergencies
Rosalyn M.
Upland , CA
Comfortable and thin. I've used them for years. Very discrete and easy to toss in your bags.