Carefree Original Liners, Light Scent, Long/Flat, 42 ea uploaded by Silvana O.

BY CAREFREE

Feels as Soft Thin as a Panty! Cottony Soft Cover* 2 Stay Put Adhesive Helps Keep the Liner in Place 3 Helps Deliver Freshness with an 8-Hour Odor Control System That Helps Keep You Feeling Confident All Day Long Original Carefree Long are 25% longer to support better protection. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
AKRON, OH
I love the fresh scent. Keeps me dry and fresh. The one thing I don't like it the liners are not wrapped and could cause infection. Otherwise than that this is my favorite brand.
Sasha O.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
For those moms out there that are left with the effects of issues when sneezing and having to run to the bathroom after to clean uo i recommend these liners!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
I get these for my daughter and her friends. Sort of the pre-teen era. They like the light scent as I did. I still use them to this day as well.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
I like these particular liners. My only problem is the one that come in this box are not individually wrapped so it can be a bit unsanitary if you just stick it in a purse.
Silvana O.
Silvana O.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the only pantiliner I will ever use. It is an oldie but a goodie. I feel confident and dry when I wear Carefree pantiliners. They have never let me down.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
These are life savers! my favorite are the unscented ones. They are great to hide in pockets or purses.
Salina r.
Salina r.
Bronx, NY
This product has a great scent! Light and doesn't feel like anything, the scent less ones are the same minus smell but the smell is great not strong at all and good for sensitive skin like mine.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
It haa an amazing scent. Smell is not strong it is delicious. I will definitely buy this product again.
AKRON, OH