2 colors available

BY CAREFREE

Long length. Unscented. 18 count. see more...

Johana A.
Johana A.
I love these liners, I wear them everyday for that fresh feeling. They keep me dry and clean. And we all know that discharge is normal and can eventually stain. So i wear them everyday all day long. i would recommend this product!
Sara M.
Sara M.
They work well for their intended use. I haven't had a problem with this brand before, unlike some others. "Carefree" brand hygiene products are pretty decent anyway. I usually buy in this brand, too!

Stephenie T.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but I use these for more than the intended purpose. I will cut a new one in pieces and place them under my eyes as sheilds to catch fallout from eyeshadow and glitter application. It's crazy sounding, but it really does work.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Fall River, MA
 They are effective at keeping you dry for light period days. They are easy to use and affordable. I like keeping one in my purse at all times.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Nothing super special about these, but they are inexpensive and you can find them at the dollar store. They do their job and that's all that matters!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
These work very well for days towards the end of things, and are quite absorbent for their size. They also keep things fresh.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
It is a product for personal use, and the price is super affordable. Great Pantiliner stays in place does the job it's Intended for would recommend to family and friends
Sidney l.
Sidney l.
These are great for any time. Although I prefer the normal length ones versus the long ones.