Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesCarefree
Ultra Protection - Long Unscented with Wings 14-count (Pack of 3)

by Carefree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carefree Carefree Ultra Protection - Long Unscented with Wings 14-count (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
GOOD PRODUCT, CANNOT REALLY EVEN FEEL THAT THEY ARE THERE. NOT EXPENSIVE AND THEY STAY VERY WELL. WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU WANTED SOMETHING CHEAP AND EFFECTIVE.
Red Oak, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Love these! Like the box says- feels like a liner, protects like a pad. Only unfortunate thing is that I think they are no longer being made. I cannot find them anywhere.
This is actually a good brand for a pad. Not one of my favorites but it does the job so I don't need to really complain. The price is pretty cheep and the pad actually does a good job at absorbing. It is very thin so it won't even feel like it's strapped to your panties.
Grants Pass, OR
I really like these liners. They offer the right amount of protection that I need and I like the long size it's just right for me.
Raymondville, TX
These pads are really good and useful. My daughter and I find these very helpful.

Looking for your answer?