SKIN-FRIENDLY PAD - Carefree Breathe Ultra Thin Pads provide irritation-free period protection for your most sensitive area. KEEPS SKIN DRY - These feminine pads for women feature an air-infused cover, with a soft-touch feel, to keep your skin dry so you feel comfortable and confident throughout your day. CLINICALLY TESTED - Our pads for women are clinically tested by dermatologists to meet sensitive skin standards. FRAGRANCE-FREE - Unlike some feminine hygiene products, our pads are free from fragrances, dyes and harsh irritants. ALSO AVAILABLE IN - Carefree Breathe is also offered in panty liners for light days and super and overnight absorbencies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carefree Breathe Ultra Thin Regular Pads with Wings, Irritation-Free Protection, 32 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Debora H.
Palmdale, CA
Carefree Breathe Ultra Thin Regular Pads with Wings, Irritation-Free Protection, 32 Count uploaded by Debora H.
Muy bueno completamente de algodón nada de cinético así que cero alergias y problemas de la piel completamente recomendado
Jenifer W.
Pawhuska, OK
Ok...I used to use always... never thought I'd change.. my mom used always so that's what I used... then always pads changed and I didn't like them, so I started using U by Kotex, for like ever..... when I was at the store this last time I saw these. I though do I really want to try something new or do I want to stay with what I know? The U pads did make me chafe so bad after one or two days of wearing them that I had started wearing cloth pads at night and the disposable pads in the day. The price was about the same for about the same amount of product between these and the U. I decided to give these a shot because they were by kotex and I do like the brand and so far the U were the least irritating on my skin even though they did irritate it. I'm so glad I tried these. They say they are chemical free I believe, and supposed to be more breathable and comfortable but still thin. And they are more breathable and thin... they are not as thin as the U but they are thin enough I will deal with it for the comfort and the breathability and chafing. I've worn these pads my entire cycle and I've had zero chafing! I don't think I'll buy anything else except these now, lol I will definitely be telling my friends about this product.

Looking for your answer?