Carefree Body Shape Pantyliners, Maximum Protection, Unscented, 34-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) uploaded by Rochelle M.

BY CAREFREE

Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite light pads for when it's toward the end of my period. They are so thin that you can't even feel them and they are a bit absorbent. They are very cheap and you get so many in a box; they last me forever!!
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I do not understand how many people do not comment on this product, because the truth is that I use daily and are very good guards because of its soft, thin and fine texture. Prevents odors and keeps your personal higine in confor
Rochelle M.
Carefree pantyliners are a normal part of my routine after I have showered. I like the fact that they are thin and comfy. I usually buy the individually wrapped ones.
Victoria F.
Not my favorite liner but I think it is still a quality product and price point is very comparable, if not better than other competitive brands.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Carefree is a brand that I've used since I was a teenager. These little liners work great for lighter flow days, and the cost is good too.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
super small and thin, perfect for everyday use. Helps to keep everything clean and they are really inexpensive
Tasia B.
Kingman , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom, sister, & myself all use these & we love them. They have saved quite a few pairs of undies for us!
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom and i always use these they are super cheap been using them for years.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really like these for my light days. They stick very well and are absorbent