Carefree Body Shape Pantyliners, Maximum Protection, Unscented, 34-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) uploaded by Rochelle M.

BY CAREFREE

BLanca C.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
I do not understand how many people do not comment on this product, because the truth is that I use daily and are very good guards because of its soft, thin and fine texture. Prevents odors and keeps your personal higine in confor
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
Carefree pantyliners are a normal part of my routine after I have showered. I like the fact that they are thin and comfy. I usually buy the individually wrapped ones.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
Carefree is a brand that I've used since I was a teenager. These little liners work great for lighter flow days, and the cost is good too.
Tasia B.
Tasia B.
Hemet, CA
My mom, sister, & myself all use these & we love them. They have saved quite a few pairs of undies for us!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom and i always use these they are super cheap been using them for years.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Really like these for my light days. They stick very well and are absorbent
Celeste Z.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my favorite light pads for when it's toward the end of my period. They are so thin that you can't even feel them and they are a bit absorbent. They are very cheap and you get so many in a box; they last me forever!!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Not my favorite liner but I think it is still a quality product and price point is very comparable, if not better than other competitive brands.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
super small and thin, perfect for everyday use. Helps to keep everything clean and they are really inexpensive