Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesCarefree
Body Shape Panty liners, Regular, To Go (Pack of 12)

Carefree Body Shape Panty liners, Regular, To Go (Pack of 12)

by Carefree

Feels as soft and thin as a pantyNew core proven to absorb 2x more than before**Compared to previous Carefree Body Shape Regular8 hour odor control center*Compared to previous Carefree-+ Body Shape-+ Regular

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carefree Body Shape Panty liners, Regular, To Go (Pack of 12)!
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,438 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. The stick where they need to stick and they don't slide around. They are about as comfy as a pantry liner can get and they're absorbent. I prefer this brand and it's very budget friendly. Easy to toss in my bag and go. They work for me!
Saraha B.
Louisa, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so nice, I’ve had three kids and so now I have to wear these daily and I don’t even know I have them on!
Tess P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can not feel at all and holds little spills. The only negative comment is that sometimes it bends and you can feel it randomly or some times the leakage wins.
Ines M.
Salinas
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I really like this product. Have good coverage, no leaks. I recommend this product. The packaging is cute.
Tamar M.
New Castle, DE
Always prefer Carefree for daily use. It’s comfortable, they are different sizes- for all types of 👙👍
skin S.
Lima
Carefree Body Shape Panty liners, Regular, To Go (Pack of 12) Lo uso todos los días, es super práctico lo único que me gustaría que cambie es que deje de venir en bolsa de plástico individuales en bolsa de papel creo que sería más ecológico ya que el uso que le damos es muy corto y todo va a la basura.

Looking for your answer?