Add a Photo

By CAREFREE
#125 in Feminine Products
So Thin You Forget You re Wearing a Liner Carefree Acti-Fresh Pantiliners Have a Soft, Cotton-Like Cover* a Super Absorbent Core That Helps Absorb 2X the Moisture of Carefree Original 4 Helps Deliver Freshness with an 8-Hour Odor Control System That Helps Keep You Feeling Confident All Day Long
Photo (1)
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Chicago, Il

I like they way they're package. They come individually wrapped so that I can throw them in my purse and they won't get dirty. They are small and very comfortable to wear.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

I have tried these before they got the job done. But I always went back to the always company. I switched between the carefree, Kotex, and always brand of liners
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Grand Prairie, TX

It's the best pantiliners that I've tried. Stays dry and stays in shape. The price is unbeatable too.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK

I carry these with me everywhere! They are thin and the shape is comfortable.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

One of my favorite products are the Carefree liners. Not only do they help me feel fresh but you don't even notice you are wearing them. Discrete, affordable and functional. I buy these often and they are a must.
Janine L.
Janine L.
Cibolo, TX

To me, it's okay.. it does the job. However, price wise I think it's a little pricier than it's competitions. I've been using another brand for quite sometime, and it's not hurting my wallet =). After all, you're basically buying something to throw away.. lol.

Join Now