Personal CareFeminine CareCarefree
Body Shape Long Unscented, 42-count (Pack of 3)

Carefree Body Shape Long Unscented, 42-count (Pack of 3)

by Carefree

Carefree Acti-fresh liners, designed to deliver the ultimate freshness throughout your day thanks to a new core that's 40% thinner and proven to absorb 2x more than before.* New Carefree Acti-fresh liners have an 8-hour odor control system so all you...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carefree Body Shape Long Unscented, 42-count (Pack of 3)!
Alejandra C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've used these for years. They're super comfy and hold well on undies. They don't really budge. They also do hold up liquids well. It's one of the main brands I use because they work well. I prefer the long ones specifically for full protection especially at night. Unscented always too so it won't mess up your pH balance.
Sharleen  T.
2,060 reviews
These are super affordable and Tiny and discreet which is great just just throw in your bag and go
Stacey R.
Fpo, AE
These little liners are so convenient to use. I like that I can grab them from my purses and my pockets without being noticed. They stick on underwear without sliding off through the day. I know I can depend on them to keep me feeling fresh and dry. All you have to do is stick them on your underwear and throw them away at the end of the day or when you want to apply a new one. I like the Unscented version because it's not irritating to my skin.
Brittney D.
Louisville, KY
I started using these over 10 years ago. I use them during my period and at the end of my period. They work great and they're so cheap
Caelan C.
West Sayville , NY
I feel like the type of job done they are pretty cheap and I would totally recommend to others this is compared to many other products and I feel like all the products don't have that big of a difference I different prefer the carefree bread because they tend to not get stuck on and where the vision or if I am moving around a lot they don't flip around
Sakeena S.
Comfortable fitting and feels fresher since it seems to last longer than most. Not big or bulky - it just feels right. ;)
Maria D.
Lake Park, GA
Great brand, and great price! Highly recommend these to teenagers. Very easy and comfortable to use. I always used when I was in high school and again very affordable.
Aisha P.
Bunches up and never stays put. Who wants the horror of the possibility of "losing" your panytliner? I've tried more than once through the years, but the coverage is a problem for me.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
I like the body shape just from a comfort perspective. And for grown women who have had a baby or two, the long length is a welcome upgrade.
Cindy P.
Herndon, VA
Very good product brand! I've purchased carefree for a long time. I usually use every month.

Looking for your answer?