BY CAREFREE

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Thin liners are designed to deliver freshness, thanks to an 8-hour odor control system.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Thin liners feel as soft and thin as a panty, so all you feel is confident.

Buy on Kmart
Tina Luck S.
Tina Luck S.
I have been using these since I was 14, my go to quick buy and use in case of emergencies when it's almost my time of the month. I love how inexpensive these are and they work well for me and my siblings. I would recommend these to anyone that just needs something on the go, that doesn't take much room in their car or purse.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
They are great liners! Can't even tell they are there lol always have a couple of them in my purse. They have no smell and are real easy to put on. I have and will always be buying these! Definitely recommend!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I love these liners. They are very thin and unnoticeable. They are very easy to apply.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
I simply can't get behind something I have to stick on my underwear to collect period.blood weather it's on a heavy day or the lightest of days. It's unsanitary to me to have to sit in that. I was hoping that these liners would've change my mind because let's face it on those light days you don't always want to put a tampon in but I was really disappointed. Unless you're willing to change your liner every single time you have a drop these really aren't worth anything. The woman doesn't spot in 10 different areas of her underwear so it's all going to collect and generally the same spot or two there's no more absorption left. Then you're sitting in blood laying on top of the liner which is even more disgusting to me. So it's not cost-effective to have to change your liner 10 times a day and it just makes for more of a mess and they never stay in the same spot so you'll end up getting stains anyway. The only reason I gave it even one star is the sheer fact that it's so tiny you can hide them easily. Nobody wants to have to grab a big bulky pad out of their purse whether you're in school or in public somewhere so this can easily be put in your pocket for discreteness.
Brenda u.
Brenda u.
Splendora, TX
Im 28 weeks pregnant and i can honestly say this has been my holy grail, must have items during this pregnancy journey ive been through. They are thin light weight and comfortable as if its not there, yet works great for my crazy pregnancy hormones (sorry if TMI) ,there easy to take with, whether traveling or just going out and keep your undies clean and fresher for longer. So if anyone is in need of a liner or unsure what kind or brand to buy, carefree works great and is inexpensive!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
I received this product complimentary from #influenster in the #Fiercevoxbox campaign. I love these liners. They are thin and fit pretty comfortably inside of my undies. I wear these with a tampon incase any small leakage comes through. I hate ruining my pretty undies and these liners saved the day a couple of times. You can purchase these liners at your local Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens and possibly some convenient stores; they are very affordable and come with a lot in the box. I highly recommend these to ALL WOMEN.
Ernisha G.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Carefree is the only liner brand that I use. Their products are amazing. I bought them from Walmart sometimes target. They are super easy to use, I had no trouble what so ever. It a very simple process. I would buy again for sure. I'll keep buying these.
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I have used this product for years it's very comfortable! It helps me to feel fresh and ready for the day! This product really holds up well and is of great quality! I definitely recommend to use these for all day confidence!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I love using these carefree liners during the end of my cycle. They help with any leakage, and make you feel like you were protected throughout the day without having to deal with thick pads or tampons. I would definitely recommend this product.
Luanna O.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Received a sample for reviewing purposes. I'm not really a fan of these. They don't stick very well to my underwear. They are thin and don't irritate my skin. I wouldn't purchase my own only because it doesn't stick very well. It is good for everyday use just not that good for spotting.
Bridget  W.
Bridget W.
Cowpens, SC
I've been looking for a new brand of pantyliners that won't irritate my skin or anything. Does anyone have really sensitive skin? Did this product irritate your skin?