CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH Thin

by Carefree

Feels soft and thin as a panty.

I've been looking for a new brand of pantyliners that won't irritate my skin or anything. Does anyone have really sensitive skin? Did this product irritate your skin?
Start your review of CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH Thin!
Antonia M.
CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH Thin uploaded by Antonia M.
I really like these because they stay in place because they are twist resist. These are also very comfortable to wear because they are very thin. Even though they are very thin, these liners absorb very well. These are great for very light flow days, for spotting or leaks through tampons.
Katara M.
CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH Thin uploaded by Katara M.
I love these. You can use them anytime of the month. You will always feel fresh and dry. I recommend them to anyone.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH Thin uploaded by Marionette D.
I love how thin and comfortable these Carefree Acti-fresh are! They really are absorbent and it feels like you are wearing nothing, it’s so breathable. It helps me feel fresh and confident all day. Definitely a staple for me.
Ka Y.
Saint Paul, MN
These are good liners. I always stock up on these because I use alot when it is the last few days of that time of the month. These are really easy to use and soft sometimes, I don't even remember I am using them. I like that they are unscented which is a good thing.
Gurmeet  K.
San Jose, CA
CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH TWIST RESIST Liners are amazing! i love these liners. This brand is greatly trusted and great quality! The liners are so comfortable and a good size. I had no problems what so ever. They keep me protected and feeling good. I had no twisting or leakage. The design and shape is simple and a great size for me. i highly recommend! This is now my all time favorite "to-go" product!
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
about a dollar depending on your location... light scent ...can be worn for hours and wont tear ... of course it is for light days ... ive tried other brands but fr some reason my sensitive self couldnt handle them so i stuck to this
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
I enjoyed using this product. It is thin and works as expected. Very dependable. Worth trying. I like to travel with this product.
INDIA W.
Carencro, LA
Carefree Acti-Fresh Perfectly Thin Liners are ok to wear everyday. These liners do not stick very well when compared to others. The pantiliners are very thin, but I like the fact you cannot feel it when wearing it.
Ernisha G.
Pontoon Beach, IL
Carefree is the only liner brand that I use. Their products are amazing. I bought them from Walmart sometimes target. They are super easy to use, I had no trouble what so ever. It a very simple process. I would buy again for sure. I'll keep buying these.
Brenda T.
Kingwood, TX
Im 28 weeks pregnant and i can honestly say this has been my holy grail, must have items during this pregnancy journey ive been through. They are thin light weight and comfortable as if its not there, yet works great for my crazy pregnancy hormones (sorry if TMI) ,there easy to take with, whether traveling or just going out and keep your undies clean and fresher for longer. So if anyone is in need of a liner or unsure what kind or brand to buy, carefree works great and is inexpensive!