CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Thin uploaded by Ishimina R.CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Thin uploaded by Corie Ann S.CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Thin uploaded by Katara M.

BY CAREFREE

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Thin liners are designed to deliver freshness, thanks to an 8-hour odor control system.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Thin liners feel as soft and thin as a panty, so all you feel is confident.

Exceptional Construction

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® panty liners are super-absorbent to lock fluid away. Our process results in a thin, absorbent liner that feels as soft as your panties. The fibers in each CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® panty liner’s cover are bonded together to give you a soft, cotton-like* feel that moves with you.
*Product does not contain cotton

Super Thin and Absorbent

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® panty liners do a great job of keeping you fresh, confident and comfortable.

8-hour Odor Control System

Peace of mind is built into every CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® panty liner. Our unique odor control system gives you that extra boost of confidence when you need it.

Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I've been using carefree liners since high school, 2001 graduate 😋, they are very dependable when you need a bit more protection. I use to really like the baby powder scented they carried. I don't really see those anymore. They are a trusted brand for me and I will continue to use them.
Ka Y.
Saint Paul, MN
These are good liners. I always stock up on these because I use alot when it is the last few days of that time of the month. These are really easy to use and soft sometimes, I don't even remember I am using them. I like that they are unscented which is a good thing.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I am pretty loyal to the carefree brand I've tried lots especially when something new comes out, but these give good protection if your just getting off your period, or for those getting a little older and too hard
Andrea S.
These pantiliners are so thin but reliable. I could wear them for daily use and would never know I have one on! I highly recommend them for light period days or just to feel fresh!
Kayla G.
Saginaw, Tx
Love these. I teach and sometimes you just can't make it to a restroom right when you need to. These give me a little extra time while protecting my clothes in the front and back.
Christin O.
Spokane, WA
Carefree Body Shape pantiliners are my go to favorite for everyday wear. They are very inexpensive and come in many different sizes. Feel fresh all day long!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
what i love about these is that the adhesive stays in place where it's supposed to. the long length is perfect for my coverage needs.
Ruth H.
Winston Salem , NC
I love this product. I use them when I feel like Aunt Flow is coming or towards the end of my days when there's a lighter flow.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
Really great product, I've tried many along this brand! This is one of my staple personal products! Another really great buy!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
These are great! I really like the shape of these. They fit well. Stayed in place. They are really thin and discreet! Nice!