Carefree Acti-Fresh Long Liners, Unscented uploaded by Kierra M.

BY CAREFREE

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Long liners are designed to deliver freshness, thanks to an 8-hour odor control system

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Long liners have extra length for more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Buy on kmart
Rachel C.
Crab Orchard, KY
I only use these liners when needed. But i would not use any others but these! They stay in place and like they are not even there, which I love about them. Very effective also, and I would buy them over and over again. Very recommended product! Will always purchase these!
Heather V.
Pearland, TX
These liners I would recommend to anyone. They do a great job on very light days or days you decide to wear a tampon. Nothing crazy unique about them beside being reliable and comfortable. They are offered in multiple lengths and scents. Good product overall.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of these liners at all! They bunch up all the time and they never seem to stay in place! I guess that would explain the cheap price of them. I was trying to find a go to liner product due to the fact I have the Mirena in and I bleed/spot non-stop. I was definitely disappointed with these and won't be purchasing them again!
Meghan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these longer ones with the coupon I got in a VoxBox. I wasn't thrilled with the ones I got to try in the box but these are amazing! They don't bunch up after a long day at the office and the backing once you open the wrapper makes them easier to put on.
Shaundel N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are comfortable and not at all bothersome . It is best because it is unscented . It met my expectations and are really cheap ! I usually purchase from rite aid , Walgreens, Duane- Reade , and Walmart.
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product because it feels like I'm not even wearing a liner. It works well and does the job. The quality is great and so is the price.
Mariah R.
Tampa, FL
These liners are very lightweight and thin. Would be great to use at the end of one's period as an insurance measure.
Jada W.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Must have I really love these a staple to my feminine products always buy these and coupon for these