BY CAREFREE #33 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

• Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/...6 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this produ...1 Answers
  • Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?Be the first to answer!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Franklin, NC
I received these for free in my carefree voxbox, they are light and comfortable. I would recommend these as an extra layer of protection!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
Having used carefree liners before I already knew of their comfort. I hadn't however tried the "body shape" style. Just as the others, the comfort hasn't let me down. You don't even know that you have a liner on. It's nice having these around and knowing they're compact enough to toss in my purse and use as needed. Thanks Influenster!
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Jersey city, NJ
My first time using using this Carefree product, and i must say, i love it! Its so thin yet absorbent that you really do forget that you are using one. Thanks Influenster!
Ann A.
Ann A.
Dayton, NJ
I got these in my freshisfeirce voxbox. I was surprised they didn't feel bulky or gross. If I wore them too long they started feeling gross. I tend not to use these cause I don't need them. My mother used them for the rest of the sample and enjoyed them. She said she was switching brands.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
I liked it. It felt comfortable & I didn't feel limited. It stated in place & the great thing was I felt fresh! Love it & plan on buying on my own.
jana B.
jana B.
Great product! Comfortable. It's like you aren't even wearing anything. But yet you know you have that little extra protection.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Aliso Viejo
Used daily for 2 weeks and it was incredibly so comfortable like nothing was there! other brands give an itch or make a noise whenever you walk but this one is so light and perfect. would buy again. received complimentary from influents for testing purposes
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
It's amazing how this product really works in a lot of ways! Thin where I forget it's there. I like the 8 hour odor control system. I recommend these to anyone who hasn't tried using a panty liner for awhile.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I soo want these! I love pantyliners! I use them on the last couple days on my period. And, when I'm just getting over my period. They are a life saver!
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
Williamsport , PA
These are great because they feel like they're barely there. they stay in place all day. I didn't really notice if they control odor or not but overall they're great
Heather C.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?