BY CAREFREE #93 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Brianna  P.
Durham, NC
These are my go to panty liners! They are very small and thin so you barely notice they are there! Also not overly expensive like some brands.
Tracy G.
I received this product in my voxbox! They are very light and convenient and are small. I would recommend for use when needing light protection. They tend to scrunch up and move causing it to be annoying but overall affordable and I would buy again.
sasha-gay W.
fort myers, FL
I use these but they aren't my favorite. They have too much of a strong odor. But for panty liners they get the job done and they're affordable.
Ruth Ann B.
Cleveland, TX
I got Care free Acti-fresh® Daily Liners to test and review from influenster . I love those liners because their are light and small and I could not tell that I am wearing them at all.
Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
I got these to test and review from Influenster. They're really light and small, slightly thinner than my preference, but nothing uncomfortable. Great absorbency! But they don't stick too well and tend to bunch up.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
I was lucky to receive this product and test from Influenster. I love the product because it felt like nothing was there. It was light, but fresh and thin for discreetness.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I don't usually wear liners so I was a bit apprehensive about trying these out. The last time I tried using liners I felt it was too big and I didn't feel as fresh and I thought I would. But the Care free Acti-fresh® Daily Liners I received from influenster were great! They were thin, but not too thin, they still held up well and did their job. I also felt fresh the whole time I used them. However, over time they did start to bunch up and became a bit uncomfortable. They are affordable so I may buy these after I run out.
Lisa  W.
With out a doubt i can count on these liners for all day freshness and comfort. I started buying these after testing them and i love the fact of how thin and absorbent they are. Kepps me fresh all day at times i even forget i am wearing them. They are very reliable and never fails. Definitely my MVP.
Christina W.
Got try these out for free cus of Influenster and they're great for if you have a long day at work, out, or workout and you want to keep fresh 'down there'. Hardly feels like you're wearing anything! And they're so slip they fit perfectly in my back pocket for a quick change without alerting others to what I'm doing!
rachel r.
These are great! To wear everyday. I struggle a little with wearing durning that time of the month with a tampon. Feel someyimes i need a little exyra coverage.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?