BY CAREFREE #82 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Buy on Jet.com
Mariela M.
Tustin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carefree is one of my favorite brands. I like that they come unscented and scented and how absorbent they are.
Dani B.
Clyde, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just got this in my first VoxBox and they are great. Move with my body and keep me fresh and #freshisfierce
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For liners they are alright. They are cheaper, though I do find that the adhesive isn't the strongest on it.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Very absorbent thin liner. They are the best liners I have tried. You can't even tell your wearing a liner.
Sophia C.
These are great unscented pantiliners. They are really light but I've never had any issues with leakage.
presh t.
Love these use these p aniline all the time we'll on the time of the month and they're really a good price
Renisha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are the bomb! You'll forget you have one on. I love these! They are so flexible and have no ordor
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Sientes como si no tienes nada, absorventes, frescas. Puedes moverte libremente y mantenerte fresca.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
These work amazing especially since they are super comfortable , it feels like it isn't even there .
Laney  S.
Logan, OH
I love the carefree panty liners they are so small feels like there is nothing there! Its great
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?