BY CAREFREE #82 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Buy on Jet.com
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are perfect to throw in a purse or bag and are great to wear if you go "commando." They are perfectly thin and discreet.
Ana Carolina L.
Seattle, WA
I received my voxbox today and I really love this! It's so thin, absorbent and fresh! I really recommend this liners daily :)
Brittany K.
Melbourne, FL
I usually use one with a tampon for over nights, works perfectly. Also use for light periods and I would recommend to anyone.
Jerica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love these pantiliners they literally move with your body, you do not feel them on and they keep you feeling #freshisfierce
Alannah R.
I just got these in my VoxBox and I love them. They are so discreet and perfect, I really don't know what else to day!
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these often! They're my go to for periods! They hold what they need too, and they're cheaper than other brands!
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just loved this product. It kept you fresh, dry, and clean. It felt as though I was not wearing anything at all.
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
No matter what other liner's I have tried I always come back to these ones! The long ones are my absolute favorite!
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
Carefree is my go to pantyliner. I love that they make a size to fit your thongs too. Won't use any other brand.
Shenell G.
Macon, GA
I love my liners these are the only ones I pick up they are so great and always keeps me smelling nice and clean
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?