BY CAREFREE #93 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

Priscilla A.
Miami, Fl
I been wearing liners through out my 3rd trimester. These wear comfortably without any visible lines and light-weight. I would be buying these from now on!
Kristal F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product, it is great!!! My favorite!!!
Shenell G.
Macon, GA
I love my liners these are the only ones I pick up they are so great and always keeps me smelling nice and clean
Tiffany P.
Monroeville, AL
Great product and sooo cheap. My go to pantyliner :)
Cristina E.
Grate when on light period.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Very good product, comfortable and soft . Definitely one of the best at the drugstore
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
For liners they are alright. They are cheaper, though I do find that the adhesive isn't the strongest on it.
Ariane W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I have used Carefree pantiliners for years. I love the protection they provide and the fact that they aren't too bulky. I loved receiving a free pack for testing purposes and a coupon to buy more because I wear these everyday.
Lisa S.
I absolutely love these! So convenient and discreet. They absorbe well too. Great for every day use, or when you just need a little something extra...
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
I just loved this product. It kept you fresh, dry, and clean. It felt as though I was not wearing anything at all.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?