BY CAREFREE #33 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

• Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/...6 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this produ...1 Answers
  • Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?Be the first to answer!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I received these in my voxbox this past week and I have been trying them out. I normally don't like liners because I always tend to notice them and they get on my nerves. These however were different. I forgot I was even wearing one. They adhered very well and made me feel very fresh throughout the day. They are also inexpensive which is a plus!
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Been using these ones for years. although i hate the term panty liners though. i got these in a voxbox and they get the job done. they're unscented and super absorbent. I'm using one
Mariela M.
Mariela M.
Tustin, CA
Carefree is one of my favorite brands. I like that they come unscented and scented and how absorbent they are.
Renisha B.
Renisha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are the bomb! You'll forget you have one on. I love these! They are so flexible and have no ordor
Laney  S.
Laney S.
Logan, OH
I love the carefree panty liners they are so small feels like there is nothing there! Its great
Janelle R.
I received the Carefree panty liners compliments of Influenster. The packaging is cute and floral and they are thin enough to have inconspicuously in your pocket or bag. They are thin and small for lite days, keeping you dry and fresh. My only complaint is that the adhesive could be more sticky.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
Recieved these in a voxbox and I'm glad I did. The packaging is discreet and quite cute with a pink floral design. The pad itself is thin and flexible with a sticky adhesive on the back. It has no wings and its design is floral likes its packaging. This is the liner I have been looking for! It truly is body shape as advertised on the front packaging and moves well with my body. Its not going to catch a waterfall of liquid as it is a pantiliner but it does the job if you need a light protection for those oopsies that we all know happen. I did not find myself readjusting while wearing these carefree liners, I also forgot I even had them on. They really were comfortable. If you need a good liner for light protection I'd say give these a try.
Lexie K.
Lexie K.
I have always used Carefree products, because I love them! I just received the Fresh and Fierce Influenster box, and I already love them! Best product around. Super comfortable to wear and is hardly visible. I recommend 100%!
brittany s.
brittany s.
Nashville, Tn
Got these in my carefree voxbox and I really liked them! I normally stick to just tampons but I was very spotty this month and decided to give these a try! They are awesome! Fresh and fierce is how I felt, would def recommend!!
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Brandon, FL
Absolutely love my carefree acti-fresh panty liners. They are so light that I forget I have it on. I would recommend this product 💯
Heather C.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?