BY CAREFREE #33 in Feminine Products

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed to deliver freshness throughout your day, thanks to an 8-hour odor control ingredient and a super thin and absorbent core.

CAREFREE® ACTI-FRESH® Extra Long liners are designed with extra length for even more coverage, so all you feel is control.

• Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/...6 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this produ...1 Answers
  • Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?Be the first to answer!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Clyde, MI
Just got this in my first VoxBox and they are great. Move with my body and keep me fresh and #freshisfierce
stephanie f.
stephanie f.
Cartersville, GA
These Carefree Pantyliners work wonderfully well. They have contours in the liner to help make sure that you stay fresh and dry. The body shape is perfect as it fits great and doesn't irritate you. They are definitely thin as a panty liner should be. I love the fact that they come 20 to a pack as to ensure I don't have to run to the store as often. They are definitely not lacking for anything and think they are worth a try as you may like them as much as me. I received this product from Influenster Carefree VoxBox complimentary to test and/or review. ‪#‎FreshisFierce‬
Anna T.
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Got these in the mail today to try out and wore one right to work. It does help when it comes to feeling "fresh." Although I'm not sure if I would wear these everyday for extended periods of time.
Alannah R.
Alannah R.
I just got these in my VoxBox and I love them. They are so discreet and perfect, I really don't know what else to day!
Devaney R.
Devaney R.
Springfield, OH
Got these in my voxbox a few days ago and I LOVE these!. they are thin and very discreet, you really will forget you have them on cuz you can't feel them at all when you wear them... Absolutely love these!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I got these today in the mail. They say unscented but the packaging does have a scent and the liner itself is kind of perfumy. They are extremely thin and flexible. The adhesive on them is kind of weak. When I stuck it on I had to do it twice and make sure I really pressed it on. I'm not sure if I would recommend these for daily use. The adhesive might be a problem for it staying in place for women who are very active.
Carina O.
Carina O.
I tried this free sample out last night. I love the! They are so thin, yet so absorbent at the same time! I will be buying these panty liners again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Love these!! liners by far! You can choose scented or unscented, which is always a plus. I always choose unscented. I would recommend these to everyone. #VoxBox #Freebies #love #influenster
Devon D.
Devon D.
I just got this Vox Box and I am pretty excited actually. I am not really a liners girl but it happened to come when I had NO TAMPONS and needed major help. I love the discreet packaging and the way the liner just fits on my pantie line. I feel like I only readjusted a little bit because I am not used to them. It is a very light weight product. I like this for light and emergency protection.
karina z.
karina z.
Santa Barbara, CA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These panty liners are great they really absorb well !
Heather C.
Heather C.
Have you tried any offbrand (store) of liners? Was anything better/worse than Carefree?
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
How absorbent would you say these are?
LaTricia W.
LaTricia W.
Has anyone experienced ph balance differences when using this product daily?
kathe o.
kathe o.
Colombia
Hace cuanto utilizan productos carefree?